Love and encouragement for RDA

KateR
Site Admin

Re: Love and encouragement for RDA

Post by KateR »

I had written to RDA last night to let him know that the final packet was on its way.

A few hours later he wrote back.

He said that he is still dealing with pain and couldn't do more than a very short note, but that he wanted to respond, especially to the "donators and fighters, or, strugglers..."

Then he promised that he would write more later, and added, "I'm lovin the packs of :) ."

Kate
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

I'm sorry to hear that he is still in pain :(
I hope it will be better soon.
I wish so much for him.
Everything else is not important!

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

Oh man, such a crap. It still hurts. Eventually, I would only be in a bad mood. I hope he keeps his humor in this stressful thing.
All the best .
And Kate: I thank you also for your selfless work. For the opportunity as a fan his favorite actor to send a personal message. Thank you very much. :D
Vielen, vielen Dank.

Silvia
Silvia
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

KateR wrote:I had written to RDA last night to let him know that the final packet was on its way.

He said that he is still dealing with pain and couldn't do more than a very short note, but that he wanted to respond, especially to the "donators and fighters, or, strugglers..."

Then he promised that he would write more later, and added, "I'm lovin the packs of :) ."

Kate
If he can't write more because of his back pain ,it's ok. Glad he's "loving the packs of :)."
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

tvero80 wrote:
KateR wrote:I had written to RDA last night to let him know that the final packet was on its way.

Kate
If he can't write more because of his back pain ,it's ok. Glad he's "loving the packs of :)."
I totally agree with you tvero80. I wouldn't want to cause him more pain then he already has. I'm so sorry for him, :( hope he gets to feeling better soon.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Ahh to bad to hear he is in pain. Glad we can brighten his days a bit with our cards! Hope that the pain will be less soon!
Lots of love,

Lies

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Kate
Thanks, Kate, for that information. We are all so sad that he continues to have back pain. As JK says, nothing else matters but that he gets better and his back pain lessens. :( :( :( He doesn't even need to worry about responding more later......it's always wonderful to hear from him but he just doesn't need to aggravate the back condition. Prayers continue for improvement from the pain. God bless and keep Richard Dean Anderson. Like others, I appreciate that he said he is "lovin the packs of :) " and that he appreciates the "donators and fighters, or, strugglers..". He continues to think of others despite his condition. What a wonderful man!
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thank you Kate for the news - although it not good news :cry:

I'm so sorry for RDA, it was either my christmas wish and also my birthday wish (mine ist also not long ago) that he will feel better. None came true. :cry: :cry:

I'm sure, you let him know, that he don't need to write messages for his fans as long as he doesn't feel that way. We are patient, our only concern is his health.
Our cards were meant to lighten up his mood, to make him feel loved by his fans. And if they achieved that purpose, we are very happy.

But my mind still sends wishes for his health and happiness on the way to Malibu every day and maybe they arrive and do a little good.

"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Jirel

Post by Jirel »

L was so sad to hear that Richard back give him trouble again and he was in pain . this autumn I made this blending to wish him well and I find a quote to go with it
Sweet memories,familly,friends are the ultimate when medicine fail to amends
ALL POSITIVE THOUGHT FOR YOUR RECOVERY-
SOFT HUGS
yolie

Post by yolie »

My deepest thanks to you Kate for your hard work, your walks to the post office,
and for doing this not only for Jack cause he really needed to know that his fans
deeply love him. We also will continue to keep him in our prayers and hope that he gets
to feel better soon. ;) :D