Love and encouragement for RDA

pumuckl

Re: Love and encouragement for RDA

Post by pumuckl »

Hello everybody,
I hope you all have a nice weekend.
The last batch of cards is supposed to go on the weekend to Richard.
Does anyone know if it is already on the way?
Many greetings to all of you. :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I am sure Kate will post about that last batch of cards she has sent. I would like to know the names in that batch also. Thanks in advance, Kate, for posting all these batches with the names of those whose cards are included in them.
B
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

As any teacher knows, when you set a deadline, there will always be some who need extra time. So, I said I was closing the post office box at the end of January, even though I knew I would need to leave it active for at least another week. It's a good thing I did, too, because 5 more cards came in during this past week.

In any case, today I finally closed the post office box, prepared the last packet, batch #14, and sent them off in the mail. They should arrive in about two days. This final package includes cards from:

Cath B.
Gabriella V.
Monique L.
Claudia M.
Mila H.
Sharon B.
Kelly C.
Judy W.
Annelies
Lisa
Bernadette W.
Raelyn F.
Linda S.
Cheryl N.
Judith K.
(illegible name from Germany)
Janet
Vanessa S.
Adrienne J.
Iris
Tracy G.
Silvia d.
Silvia d.
Kaye T.
Kaye T.
Kaye T.
Patricia P.
Sandrine V.
Isabelle B.
Barbara G.
Linda A.
Jan N.
Deborah S.
Karen G.
Willa R.
Ute N.
Belinda W.
Marta M.
Heather M.

Thank you so much to everyone who sent their support to RDA! The final count was 300 cards, and probably twice as many messages on the Fan Mail page - (I stopped counting those after a while).

In the last day or two, I've gotten a bunch of emails asking if there is any news from RDA since there were no new updates. (Did all you people PM each other or something?) I hope everyone understands that if RDA sends any news that is meant to be shared, I will post it on the website. I have heard from him a few times in the past couple weeks, so he is still in touch, but it was nothing that was meant to be shared. He did say that he had started another email with more news and would try to send it soon. That may or may not happen, but I did write back to remind him that fans are hoping for an update. Of course, as soon as I hear anything, you will hear it too.

And now taking a break from mailing cards and going back to Legend-ing...

Kate
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Thank you Kate for this update and for all you+B+Frenchwriter+JK have done in this period with the cards. :D

I hope to hear from him soon.
Claudia
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Thanks again Kate for the opportunity to show him how much he is loved and revered.
We will train ourselves in patience and maybe hope soon to hear from him again.

THANK YOU

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Thank you Kate!
I'm so grateful for what you did, I just say it once again.

And what a privelege we had that our cards reached RDA personally. I mean, how many fans can say that?? Most of the celebrities have an agency as far as I know and it isn't that easy to post any mail and be sure it gets there. I'm so gratefull and so happy with the thought that my three cards have reached him and happy with the thought that it even maybe made him smile..A big gift was his thank you note with christmas and showed us a view of his recieved cards, and the other updates. Main thing for me is that I could give him some comfort and encouragement, and I don't expect anything in return, that's not the spirit I send it with.
Just wanted to send him a sign so he knows I'm thinking of him, think we all did that..
And so gratefull or all the beautiful people I have met around here! Can't be here as often as I wish but I daily check in here to see how it goes ;)
(Maybe you are thinking, OMG Lies again with her quotes, sorry.....that's me,and I'm doing my best to live like it ;) )
Lots of love,

Lies

frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

You're our fairy KATE !
Just for you :

And for RICHARD, who is the sunshine of my life :

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Many, many thanks, Kate, for this last report about the cards!!!! I echo everyone's gratitude for the chance to send RDA several cards of love and encouragement and Happy Birthday wishes! What a joy to be able to do that! And it has been an honor and a privilege to be a "card collector" in order to see the kindnesses of so many others who also share this love and admiration for OUR MAN! 300 cards from all you sent!!!! Awesome! Mega Thank you again, especially for your trudging through the snow and standing in line at the post office when you did. But most of all, just for giving us the opportunity to express to him directly how much we all care for him and want just the very best for him in all things. Like others, I will be patient in waiting to hear from him, especially about his back. God bless Richard and keep him safe!

Patiently Waiting... ;) :) ;)
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

At last I can get my kennel back... ;)

THANK YOU Kate and thank you to all those who participated in this wonderful experience.This 'chain reaction' was great ! I hope it made him feel better.
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Thanks for the update on the cards Kate! :D :D I so appreicate all that you do, and your loyality to RDA! :)