Love and encouragement for RDA

frenchwriter

Re: Love and encouragement for RDA

Post by frenchwriter »

KateR wrote:I just got back from the post office.

There was another envelope from frenchwriter, and THREE from JackGywer (you were a busy bunny!), plus several more individual ones, including one from one of the crew from RDA's MacGyver and Stargate days. :).

I haven't opened them and sorted through them yet, but your "missing" card is probably in there. I'll send out the last batch next week. There are already well over 20 cards for this last batch. :)

Kate
Oh Thank you Kate! I'm reassured :D
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU Kate for the latest update and I'm sure all messages from RDA are always very sweet and kind. You really are a very lucky lady for having this wonderful friendship with our beloved Richard. Glad to hear he's going out of the house more often lately. And also nice to hear you'll be waiting for the rest of the cards for you to mail them next week. I hope my two latest cards (for his birthday), are on the way to you, and probably will arrive within next week, at the latest, if they're not already there. I've mailed them on January 13th, but it's very likely there would be a delay, due to the weather condition. Hope now that everything is getting back to normal, regarding the weather, there will be a smooth running by the post office service and no more delays. I'm so looking forward to read my name in one of your lists, like I have read it with my previous cards. In any case, a HUGE THANK YOU Kate for all your efforts and time, and for all the trouble you've been through, (going out at the cold and the snow to the post office, almost everyday), to deliver our cards in time, and mostly, for all your love and support. We owe you a lot Kate, and we wouldn't be here if you were not around to make things going just perfect as they do. You will always be our sweet and lovely Kate, and we'll never stop appreciating everything you do for us. THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE FOR US KATE. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING.
pumuckl

Post by pumuckl »

Dear Kate and frenchwriter,
I am very glad to hear that the card has reached you and then look forward to see it this week on the list of the last batch.
I want to thank you and french writer very much for your help and your commitment. Much greetings and heartfelt thanks. :)
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

KateR wrote:I just got back from the post office.

There was another envelope from frenchwriter, and THREE from JackGywer (you were a busy bunny!), plus several more individual ones, including one from one of the crew from RDA's MacGyver and Stargate days. :).

I haven't opened them and sorted through them yet, but your "missing" card is probably in there. I'll send out the last batch next week. There are already well over 20 cards for this last batch. :)

Kate

Thank you Kate.Very good,all envelopes are still arrived.I'm really happy.
I had more inquiries from fans,but the cards were not arrived on time.I've enjoyed doing that.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Sad it's over but you can't celebrate a birthday for too long ;) .
I'm sure he''ll like the card from the crew from Mac and Stargate.Very nice.
So thank you Kate and thank you to bftlovesRDA,frenchwriter and JackGyver (only alphabetical order ladies..).
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

tvero80 wrote:Sad it's over but you can't celebrate a birthday for too long ;) .
So thank you Kate and thank you to bftlovesRDA,frenchwriter and JackGyver (only alphabetical order ladies..).
I'll join V, with a big hug and thank you to BftlovesRDA,Frenchwriter and JackGywer and Kate!
Lots of love,

Lies

Silviadv

Post by Silviadv »

I sent my card out on Jan. 22 to Kate (from Canada, and we are usually pretty good, so I'm hoping it arrived on time) for RDA's birthday. I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Kate for giving us RDA fans a chance to send him birthday and encouragement cards. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that it would ever be possible to send an actor (that I've had a crush on for the past 30 years) a card or any sort of correspondence, and know that he will get it....instead of sending it to some sort of publicist who may or may not forward it. Kate, thank you for allowing me to feel giddy like a teenaged school girl all over again. Thank you for everything you do.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Silviadv wrote:I sent my card out on Jan. 22 to Kate (from Canada, and we are usually pretty good, so I'm hoping it arrived on time) for RDA's birthday. I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU to Kate for giving us RDA fans a chance to send him birthday and encouragement cards. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined that it would ever be possible to send an actor (that I've had a crush on for the past 30 years) a card or any sort of correspondence, and know that he will get it....instead of sending it to some sort of publicist who may or may not forward it. Kate, thank you for allowing me to feel giddy like a teenaged school girl all over again. Thank you for everything you do.
Hi Silviadv - and welcome to the forum! I hope your card got to Kate also and will be in the batch she is getting ready to send to RDA. Yes, isn't it so great that Kate allows us this JOY of sending a card to our beloved Richard Dean Anderson and knowing he will receive it. What a great privilege it is for us!

Hope to see you posting around the forum. And, welcome again.
B
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Annelies wrote:
tvero80 wrote:Sad it's over but you can't celebrate a birthday for too long ;) .
I'll join V, with a big hug and thank you to BftlovesRDA,Frenchwriter and JackGywer and Kate!
Thank you Annelies and thank you tvero...
I was pleased and proud to do it... :D
Rendezvous next year ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

frenchwriter wrote:
Annelies wrote:
Thank you Annelies and thank you tvero...
I was pleased and proud to do it... :D
Rendezvous next year ;)
That would be great but I hope that we only have to send birthday cards then and that Rick is in good health ;)
Lots of love,

Lies