Have a nice day with those you love!

ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
tvero80

Re: Happy 66th Birthday Rick

Post by tvero80 »

Macphoenix wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D :D :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfGXZpurXmA
A great birthday present from you ,Cyril:'homemade' and unique :)
Macphoenix

Post by Macphoenix »

tvero80 wrote:
Macphoenix wrote:HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! :D :D :D :D :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfGXZpurXmA
A great birthday present from you ,Cyril:'homemade' and unique :)

Caty

Post by Caty »

A very Happy Birthday to you, Rick! My best wishes are on the way to you!
May all your wishes come true.

I hope you'll have a wonderful time with Wylie and Andie and you are able to enjoy this special day.

Thank you for all the wonderful time, you gave us. You did a wonderful work.
Your still are and always will be my hero!

I will celebrate your birthday together with Ernest Pratt and Janos Bartok :lol: :lol:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Sandra1970

Post by Sandra1970 »

Happy Birthday!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
annieli

Post by annieli »

Happy Birthday, Rick, the one and the only MacGyver!

I never heard of MacGyver until 2003, when Vincent, who grows up in Malaysia, studied physics at St Peter, Minnesota inspired by you, introduced you to me after we got married in Orlando, FL.

Why didn’t I hear of you? Because I grow up in mainland China, a country that has been ruled by the Communist Party for 67 years, democracy and freedom are taboo there. Can you imagine the episode “Children of Light” is showed in China? No way. I can even image how you say it :)

I love you as much as my husband does. Actually, we again finished watching seasons 1,2,3 and 5 DVDs 2 days ago. When I saw the way you looked at the “Black Rhino” whose horns were cut by those poachers, I told myself: you have to tell MacGyver this.

It starts with a human right issue: More than 70 million practitioners of Falun Dafa (Falun Gong) have been persecuted for almost 17 years by Chinese regime. Falun Gong is an ancient practice of self-cultivation based on the principles of Truthfulness, Compassion, and Tolerance. http://www.falundafa.org. It has benefited more than 100 million people worldwide since 1992.

However, the then dictator of Chinese Communist Party, Zemin Jiang launched the persecution in July 20, 1999 out of his personal jealous. Since then, my best friend’s mother disappeared after 2001 she appealed for Falun Gong at Tiananmen Square. My mother, a retired professor, was arrested 6 times, and thrown into brainwashing center before the 2008 Beijing Olympics when she was 68 years old.

Especially when reports on systematic organ harvesting from Falun Gong prisoners first emerged in 2006, we realize why China has suddenly became the largest organ supplier since 1999, it broke my best friend’s heart: what happened to her disappeared mother?

No matter how brutal the persecution is, we never fight back, but we never stop raising awareness of this human right issue. It has been a 17 years’ peaceful journey. Now, my 76 years old mother is safely living in Canada, and continues telling people what goes on in China.

I want you to know, Mr. MacGyver, that you have inspired us and given us courage. Thank you for what you have presented to this world. I hope one day 1.3 billion people in China are able to watch your show. Again, happy birthday!

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RICK

My warmest wishes, from the bottom of my heart, to you, the most adorable and sweetest man ever. Thank you for all the great moments of excitement and joy you have given us and for brightening our lives with your lovely presence.
May all your dreams and desires come true, and most of all, health, love and happiness accompany you in every step of your way.
May you have the greatest birthday ever and a wonderful time with your loved ones, with lots of love, fun, laughter and a fantastic birthday cake.
HAVE A VERY SPECIAL BIRTHDAY RICK. WE LOVE YOU.

pattie

Post by pattie »

Happy Birthday to you Rick,
Hope you birthday brings you some joy! I don't have a Wylie in my life to focus my ambitions, having just had to take my dearest cat Max to the vet's, he was nearly 18 yeats old. Had my 61st bithday on Wednesday but the fact that my cat had to be euthansies on Thursday kind of put a slight a sadness to the time. Hope you had a great day, hope that Ifeel bettertomorrow.
Regards,
Pattie xx