THUNK!!

KateR
Site Admin

Re: THUNK!!

Post by KateR »

Jirel wrote:OLD ONES ,NEW ONES ,I HAVE SO MANY --I WILL TRY TO PUT NEW ONES OR RARE ONES BUT DONT KNOW WICH ONES YOU ALready SEE
I think even if pictures have been posted here before, or in the Photo Gallery, people are happy to see them again. :)

Jirel, I think I can help you with why the photo url keeps showing up in your posts.

Somehow, the url address of the picture is getting posted twice, once using the [ url] tag, and once using the [ img] tag. You only need the one that says "img" - that's the one that makes the picture appear. The whole long address that is surrounded by the [ url] and [ /url] tags can be deleted. And the smiling pictures will still appear. :)

Kate
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

JackGywer wrote:Image
LOVE this puzzle collage of Solitudes! (A very favorite episode). Thanks, JK, for this one and for the other collages. All so good.

And, Jirel - thanks for the photos you have posted. ALL are good. As Kate has said, don't worry if you post some "old" photos = we enjoy them all if RDA is in them!
B
Jirel

Post by Jirel »

Jirel, I think I can help you with why the photo url keeps showing up in your posts
thank you Kate to help me ,I will try next time I post a photo.I never participate in a forum before so I have a lot to learn
Everybody do you prefer big photos or smaller ones ---my preference is to big because I can put them on my desktop---but if the majority prefer smaller one I will reduce
Lis

Post by Lis »

Sorry but I do not know where to post this otherwise

Can anyone tell me what is this building on Rick's Land?

[image removed]

I know, I'm terribly curious.

Lis :D :oops: :roll:
Grimey

Post by Grimey »

I think it is the formerly called "Bunk House".
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CoXpKpBHnp0
Sorry, bad quality. Perhaps you find a better one on rdanderson.com :lol: :lol:
P
Grimey

Post by Grimey »

Yeah!
There is an article with photographs of the inside on "our" RDA-Page / Archives:
Access Hollywood, October 4, 1998

Don' t know if it still looks like that inside...?
Last edited by Grimey on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
P
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Sorry ladies but I think we should respect his desire for privacy...
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

tvero80 wrote:Sorry ladies but I think we should respect his desire for privacy...

I agree 100%.

Michelle
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Sorry, but I've removed the image.

Yes, RDA welcomed Access Hollywood and even Architectural Digest to his home. And I know that there are many people who have felt the need to locate his house. (He has told me that some have even tried to mail items to his address or to deliver "gifts" directly to his front door, which has not made him happy at all.)

So please understand that I can't, in good conscience, promote anything here on the Forum that would intrude on his privacy by leading fans to his home.

Kate
Caty

Post by Caty »

KateR wrote: So please understand that I can't, in good conscience, promote anything here on the Forum that would intrude on his privacy by leading fans to his home.

Kate
He's so lucky to call you his friend! Thank you, Kate!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)