Latest Addition

Stoneridge

Re: Latest Addition

Post by Stoneridge »

Thank you Kti and Lies. I must admit I have been around just lurking every now and then. This new house of mine has taken up a lot of my time though since I moved here a year ago. Gosh how times flies! I still have a lot to do to it so that it reflects me but I'm getting there. My "want to do" list is getting smaller for sure. And I am done with my chainsaw haha. There could be a few stories in this one. Like how to fly off a ladder whilst holding a chainsaw when there is a cockroach on your foot that has come off of one of the trees. Yep, never knew I could do that one at my age LOL
Clean/Green NZ
Take only photos, leave only footprints.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Glad you are still here and able to wright!....Hope you don't miss any body parts???? Man I see you fly of that ladder :shock:
Lots of love,

Lies

Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Counting down now, only a couple of days to go before my parents collect "Mea" and she joins our family. I am really wondering what she looks like now at 8 weeks old and with her colour changing so dramatically.
Clean/Green NZ
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Stoneridge wrote:Counting down now, only a couple of days to go before my parents collect "Mea" and she joins our family. I am really wondering what she looks like now at 8 weeks old and with her colour changing so dramatically.
How exciting! I hope we get to see a photo of her here whenever you have time. She will be keeping you busy, I am sure.
B
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Yes I'm so excited B, but thankfully she is my mum's pup and will be living there at my parents house (8 kms from me). I will just get the odd babysitting (or puppysitting) moment more than likely. As much as I wish she was mine, I'm also glad she's not but only because of the constant vigilance required with a puppy. I will post pictures after they have her. I've already been nominated to look after her this Sunday. I guarantee that my Brandi (dog) is going to adore her. As for Gizmo (my cat) I'm not so sure but in saying that Gizzy is the sweetest natured and laid back cat that I have ever had the absolute pleasure of being a part of my furbaby family.
Clean/Green NZ
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Stoneridge wrote:Yes I'm so excited B, but thankfully she is my mum's pup and will be living there at my parents house (8 kms from me). I will just get the odd babysitting (or puppysitting) moment more than likely. As much as I wish she was mine, I'm also glad she's not but only because of the constant vigilance required with a puppy. I will post pictures after they have her. I've already been nominated to look after her this Sunday. I guarantee that my Brandi (dog) is going to adore her. As for Gizmo (my cat) I'm not so sure but in saying that Gizzy is the sweetest natured and laid back cat that I have ever had the absolute pleasure of being a part of my furbaby family.
Your furbabies sound lovely! So, you will still be busy babysitting for the puppy when you do. Have fun!
B
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Just collected and feeling a little scared and apprehensive of her new surroundings.
Clean/Green NZ
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Poor wee thing, Mea' was quite scared being away from everything she knows, the eyes tell of a thousand little worries. So adorable!
Clean/Green NZ
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Poor baby, she is getting more beautiful week by week huh?.She will deffinetly find her way soon in her new warm home ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Mea' wondering what this thing is - kinda tasty!

Ok, so now she thinks it's cuddly and soft!

And Extremely comfortable to sit on.

All three Girls at my place sitting on my outside swing set on the weekend.
Brandi (Mine - just turned 6), Mea' (My Mum's puppy), Hayley (My Mum's old Lowchen)
Clean/Green NZ