Supermegafest Framingham Massachusetts 21.-22.Nov 2015

JackGywer

Re: Supermegafest Framingham Massachusetts 21.-22.Nov 2015

Post by JackGywer »

I have spread the word on Facebook into the fan groups.
Sorry for the confusion with my e-mail address :oops:

But for this I wanted to use my second address ;)
For me,everything is clear and it is already working :D
I'm curious :D

frenchwriter:
Unfortunately,there are such people everywhere.the Risk we must take :( ;)

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Kate, for the updated message you have now sent out - and for posting the latest message from RDA concerning the loss of his dog Daisy.

This has been such a tough autumn for him.

I am glad that he has had huge fan support at this difficult time. We love him and just want things to improve for him!
B
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

KateR wrote:
frenchwriter wrote: But an other problem : I've seen someone wanted to be a point of collect, but this person isn't on this forum.
I personally do not want a stranger to the forum can be volunteer for our project...
Kate, bftlovesRDA and JackGywer: Are you agree with me?
I don't know who you mean. Why, did someone in another forum try to copy the idea with their own collection?

Kate
One person on group fans on FB would like to know how to be point of collection for one country...
I don't know, perhaps she's a fan in our forum, called differently... :?
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I'm glad this thing working already, and that we all try to do our best in this wonderful team effort, out of love for Richard.

And THANK YOU Kate for the new updated message you have posted here. It sounds great and hoping that it will reach LOTS and LOTS of RDA fans. And THANK YOU also for the latest note from Rick. It breaks my heart just thinking about him, and with Andy's picture, makes me more sad. Too many sad things for him the last few days. First he had to deal, and still does, with Daisy's loss, and as if that wasn't enough, now he has to struggle with his own health problem. Hope and wish that there will be soon a happy ending to this difficult period of time for Rick, and let's work our best to put a smile on Rick's face again.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

frenchwriter wrote: One person on group fans on FB would like to know how to be point of collection for one country...
I don't know about that. I almost never go to Facebook unless someone sends me a link, so I don't see what goes on over there. Nobody contacted me about it.

But really it's not necessary to have a different "collector" in each country - there are too many countries! So I think that four people gathering cards will work well.

Thanks to those who are spreading the word. My mailbox was full this morning.

Kate
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

KateR wrote:
frenchwriter wrote: One person on group fans on FB would like to know how to be point of collection for one country...
I don't know about that. I almost never go to Facebook unless someone sends me a link, so I don't see what goes on over there. Nobody contacted me about it.

But really it's not necessary to have a different "collector" in each country - there are too many countries! So I think that four people gathering cards will work well.

Kate
Hi, Kate -

SO GLAD TO HEAR YOUR MAILBOX WAS FULL!!!! Mine was not full - yet - but I have faith it will fill up later today.

One last question - did your mailing list include all the people here at the forum? If not, I would like to send PM's to these people who are in the forum but who don't post much if any at all. But I won't do that if you have already sent them your email.

Thanks,
B
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

bftlovesRDA wrote:One last question - did your mailing list include all the people here at the forum? If not, I would like to send PM's to these people who are in the forum but who don't post much if any at all. But I won't do that if you have already sent them your email.
The "Updates" list is the mailing list that people sign up for. The link is at the top of the main page of the website. There are a few thousand people on the list, but I don't know how many of them are also on the Forum. I've never tried to match the names.

One odd thing when I sent out the email this time - I got bounces back from several members from the @blueyonder.co.uk and @ntlworld.com domains, as if those two domains are now blocking certain group messages that may appear as spam to their filters. So people from those domains who signed up for email updates might not be getting them anymore.

It's okay to reach out to other fans or groups you know. Chances are many people belong to more than one group, but then many others do not.

Kate
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks for the info.

Then, I will go ahead and send some PM's to people in this forum who do not post regularly. I don't know any other mailing lists to send to.
B
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

bftlovesRDA wrote:
KateR wrote:

Kate

Yes I'm agree with you Kate : four "collectors" are good thing.
Your mailbox is full... no mine :?
So, I've sent you a message and you aren't be able to see it...
I receive messages in my mailbox from fans who write just several words without card...
What about their messages? I'm going to ask their to sent a card and I will wait for their wishes...
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

I have an ntlworld.com address and wondered why I hadn't received an update in awhile. I'll check into it to see if I can alter any settings. If not, is it possible to sign up again with another secondary e-mail address?