OUR BETTER SOURCE OF INFORMATION

Philippa M

Re: OUR BETTER SOURCE OF INFORMATION

Post by Philippa M »

I agree, i love this place and I love all of you... and i am most grateful that the real RDA is seen here not some fake cut out as ya'll may see on other 'sites'. Also this place is free of the bulls**t and the lies as you may see from other websites. And i am glad no trolls come on here to!

This is an honest website created by an honest lady made for a honest, down to earth man like Richard. And this place wouldn't be the same
without you girls helping out each other, including myself. I admire all of you as well and i wish i could give you all a big hug.

May I say that this is our BEST SOURCE OF INFORMATION? and the best site on the web by far?

May the Richard Dean Anderson website sail on forever and may we all enjoy being here!

My love to you all and thank you Kate for a great site

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I must say I'm deeply moved when he shares personal information about his daughter or here this sad news about his dog .I suppose he shares it with Kate because they are friends . I simply hope he doesn't mind sharing with us too .After all,we're fans but we're only strangers to him .
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

tvero80 wrote:I must say I'm deeply moved when he shares personal information about his daughter or here this sad news about his dog .I suppose he shares it with Kate because they are friends . I simply hope he doesn't mind sharing with us too .After all,we're fans but we're only strangers to him .

Here here, who can you tell about things than your best buddies?

Djaïpur

Post by Djaïpur »

Hey, you know you can count on me! United we stand! Image

Another Wild Loyalist. 8-)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Philippa M wrote:
tvero80 wrote:I must say I'm deeply moved when he shares personal information about his daughter or here this sad news about his dog .I suppose he shares it with Kate because they are friends . I simply hope he doesn't mind sharing with us too .After all,we're fans but we're only strangers to him .

Maybe I didn't make myself clear.We are 'nothing' and he's Richard Dean Anderson . There are lots of websites dedicated to tv shows and actors. BUT few actors actually send posts.That's why this one is so special.
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

tvero80 wrote:
Philippa M wrote:

Maybe I didn't make myself clear.We are 'nothing' and he's Richard Dean Anderson . There are lots of websites dedicated to tv shows and actors. BUT few actors actually send posts.That's why this one is so special.
It’s true that Richard Dean Anderson seems to have remained simple and natural. This is not the case of some actors who took the big head and forgot that without the public...
I’m OK with you Veronica. Obviously we are strangers for Richard Dean Anderson (that’s why I never tell him Rick) but he shows respect for his admirers.
When Mac Gyver was broadcast on French television last year, I returned a little girl of 10 years. :shock: He will always keep a special place in my heart. He put honey in my childhood. Unfortunately, I probably would never have the opportunity to meet him to tell him that.
Richard Dean Anderson is special because he’s human.
For sure, the informations transmitted by Kate are those that Richard Dean Anderson wants to share with us. Thank you to them both.
Thank you to those who contribute to this forum too.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Titine1978 wrote: When Mac Gyver was broadcast on French television last year, I returned a little girl of 10 years. :shock: He will always keep a special place in my heart. He put honey in my childhood.
I remember a friend of mine told me she had read a book written by a pianist who had a very unhappy childhood.She had to work hard,doing her scales .But whenever she could , without anybody knowing it cause she was supposed to play the piano (her father had decided she would become a great pianist and let her very little free time...) she watched MacGyver and it comforted her ,a bit of 'fresh air' so to speak.I suppose this is true for many series ,still...
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Removed
Last edited by Philippa M on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Philippa M wrote:Good God, I can't anything on here can i without getting pissed on... gee whizz... sometimes i wonder why i bother coming to the fecking place... and all I do is make honest mistake or ask stuff because i don't know about Richard that well...

Why don't you lot just tell me to f**k off ... apparently I am not good enough to be here. I have been thru hell on earth this year and I am going thru more witha another dying parent... cut this old bird a little slack would ya's?
:?: :?: I don't understand Philippa.Is it about something I wrote in one of my posts?
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Removed

Now i just don't know what to say... Image
Last edited by Philippa M on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.