Quench the Fire 2015

Titine1978

Re: Quench the Fire 2015

Post by Titine1978 »

Happy to see your post Nicole. I'm 100% agree with you. Richard Dean Anderson wants more than sharing a photo. He wants to show us how proud he is about his daughter. We can see his pride when he showed Kate Wylie's photo.
Only happiness ! :D
Thanks again Kate and Pam. ;)
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Now I once had more time to me to see everything.
Thank you Kate and Pam.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

KateR wrote:
tvero80 wrote:He was using his phone maybe to show a picture ? I wonder what it was.
Pam took those pictures when he was talking to me. He had his phone with him on the table and it chimed, so he checked the message. It was a text from Wylie.

She had sent him a picture of herself with her girlfriend, both in their new dresses for homecoming. He was holding up the phone to show me the picture. Then he said he was going to ask Wylie if he could forward the picture to me to put on the site. That's what he was typing - writing back to her to ask.

He wondered aloud if he should say "should I send..." or "can I send..." I reminded him that an English teacher would say "May I send..." and he just laughed. I'm not sure what he typed, and I don't know if she ever answered. It's probably best if she didn't, since it would have involved permission from the girlfriend as well. Best to let the girls be teenagers in private.

Later, he did show me some more pictures that she had sent afterward of just herself showing off her new dress. Very cute, but I don't know if any of them will become public.

Kate
Kate : It's very great to read your explanation and your pictures. And it's funny. Richard seems as an happy kid when he show you his phone...And now we know what is the secret of phone... :lol:
We seem to be there with Richard, you and Pam this 18 october at QTF.
It's really well...
And thanks Pam for your big and beautiful pictures...
His socks??? waouuhhh I like it (I have had the same, really!) :o
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Thank you Pam for your great pictures :D :D :D :D :D :D

And thank you Kate for the explanation. I appreciate that he wanted to share Wylie's picture with us.
Claudia
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

If you can't say anything nice.....

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Pam, so much for the WONDERFUL interview. Rick sounds and looks GREAT. He seems so happy, other than friendly and gentle as always, what a nice, lovely guy. And he's even more pleased when talking about the dogs which in their own way participate in the run/walk. Makes me feel nice to see him looking and feeling good. He's amazing. THANK YOU RICK for being such a sweet and adorable man and always a supporter of a good cause as the QTF event. And THANKS again Pam for providing us with the link of this
interesting interview.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, Pam, for posting this interview. Fantastic. RDA looks so good and sounds great! Thanks again!
B
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

I know this subject hasn't been active for a while.. but anybody know when the next QTF event is?
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Cindy61 wrote:I know this subject hasn't been active for a while.. but anybody know when the next QTF event is?
Usually QTF happens between October and December each year for nine years (I know).
No date for 2016 yet.
If you want more information, here is the link : http://www.quenchthefire.org/
And you can read "updates" from this website, Kate wrote a lot of information and pictures from previous events of QTF... :D :D
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

Thanks frenchwriter! :D i don't know if i would ever be able to go.. but if i did, it would be because of RDA! :oops: :oops: