Quench the Fire 2015

nicolemj@otenet.gr

Re: Quench the Fire 2015

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU Pam for sharing your wonderful pictures from QTF Run with us. I bet it was once again a great experience for everybody who attended the event, and especially for Rick. He looks great and red suits him real nice.
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

Thank you Kate and Pam for your beautiful photos. Thank you for sharing this moment with us.
I love the socks. So funny. :D
When I look at these pictures, I think what Rick gave me during my childhood (behind my screen). :)
Moreover, my son loves Macgyver's generic. :roll:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Oh, wow, Pam, thank you so much for these QTF photos! They are fantastic! The socks are so cute! And any dog that had a petting from RDA was very fortunate and the one who walked away was, as others have said, a silly snob.

Thanks again so much for posting these photos and for the commentary. If you have any other commentary or photos to share, please do. We never get tired of seeing/reading this stuff.
B
silvia1970

Post by silvia1970 »

Thanks for the wonderful photos of Pam and Kate. :D
A small ray of hope for all who could not be there.
The socks are really great. I like them . In keeping with the shirt. :mrgreen:
Silvia
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

He was using his phone maybe to show a picture ? I wonder what it was.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

tvero80 wrote:He was using his phone maybe to show a picture ? I wonder what it was.
Pam took those pictures when he was talking to me. He had his phone with him on the table and it chimed, so he checked the message. It was a text from Wylie.

She had sent him a picture of herself with her girlfriend, both in their new dresses for homecoming. He was holding up the phone to show me the picture. Then he said he was going to ask Wylie if he could forward the picture to me to put on the site. That's what he was typing - writing back to her to ask.

He wondered aloud if he should say "should I send..." or "can I send..." I reminded him that an English teacher would say "May I send..." and he just laughed. I'm not sure what he typed, and I don't know if she ever answered. It's probably best if she didn't, since it would have involved permission from the girlfriend as well. Best to let the girls be teenagers in private.

Later, he did show me some more pictures that she had sent afterward of just herself showing off her new dress. Very cute, but I don't know if any of them will become public.

Kate
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Thanks for supplying the explanation Kate. I wasn't sure if it would be okay to post it..

Pam
If you can't say anything nice.....

tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Kate. These things are private and will remain private.I hope I didn't sound too inquisitive.It wasn't my intention. And thanks for the English lesson too if I may say so ;) .
Anja

Post by Anja »

SOCKS!!!!

Thanks for sharing!!
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU Kate for the explanation and the lovely story behind Pam's photos at the QTF. How sweet and kind of him that he wanted to send us Wylie's photos in her new dress. How lovely it is of him wanting to share with us his joy and how proud he felt by looking at his daughter's photos. Anyway, regardless Wylie's answer, (whether she will give permission or not), it's the thought that counts, and Rick, once again he thought of his fans, and we appreciate it a lot. And we love Wylie and her dad so much and they may always share happy moments. Again, thank you Kate and Pam for sharing the beautiful pictures and all the Information.