Re: OZ COMIC CON (Sydney) september

Post by Artanis »

Ah OK, thanks for the answer. :)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Anne wrote:
Artanis wrote:Great pictures,

did he say something regarding Jack/Sam or Jack/Daniel? A new project? Stargate movie?

He said he thought that Jack/Daniel had more chemistry than Jack/Sam and that he and MS loved to tease the audience and each other. And he also said that his favorite off screen moment on SG-1 was kissing Daniel :p A friend of mine live-tweeted from the panels. He also said that since his kid is going to college now that he wants to find his way back into the industry - but then he kept saying that every year somewhere so I'm not holding my breath about that. :P
Does this mean you follow him all over the world,Anne?
Anne

Post by Anne »

tvero80 wrote:
Anne wrote:
Artanis wrote:Great pictures,

did he say something regarding Jack/Sam or Jack/Daniel? A new project? Stargate movie?

He said he thought that Jack/Daniel had more chemistry than Jack/Sam and that he and MS loved to tease the audience and each other. And he also said that his favorite off screen moment on SG-1 was kissing Daniel :p A friend of mine live-tweeted from the panels. He also said that since his kid is going to college now that he wants to find his way back into the industry - but then he kept saying that every year somewhere so I'm not holding my breath about that. :P
Does this mean you follow him all over the world,Anne?
Uh, no, I only met him twice. I don't have the money to follow him all over the world. And sadly, not the time either :) But in many of his panels (videos online etc) he said that he would like to work again some day but not right now and not this year ... but someday :) And I just think he won't be back unless it's something that really tickles his creative bone, imho.
Richard.N

Post by Richard.N »

Hi all my Name is Richardson but i prefer to be called Richard im from Sydney, Australia...during the weekend i have achieved one of my life time goal which is to meet RDA...well heres my story.

26yrs ago mum had a massive crush on Macgyver (Richard Dean Anderson) and named me after him (Richardson short for "RICHARD" dean Ander"SON")...26yrs later/now i finally met the MAN! During the weekend at Oz Comic-Con 2015 in Sydney, Australia (26/09/15) 
Heres a pic of RDA and myself at the event

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Richard.N wrote:Hi all my Name is Richardson but i prefer to be called Richard im from Sydney, Australia...during the weekend i have achieved one of my life time goal which is to meet RDA...well heres my story.

26yrs ago mum had a massive crush on Macgyver (Richard Dean Anderson) and named me after him (Richardson short for "RICHARD" dean Ander"SON")...26yrs later/now i finally met the MAN! During the weekend at Oz Comic-Con 2015 in Sydney, Australia (26/09/15) 
Heres a pic of RDA and myself at the event

Hi Richard :D :D
A very nice picture of you with Rick you have there.It was certainly very exciting right?

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Richard.N - welcome to the Richard Dean Anderson forum!

Thanks for posting your pictures and for telling us about yourself. How neat it is that you finally go to meet "THE MAN" = who is your namesake!

How was the convention? Did you enjoy it? What was it like to meet THE MAN?\

You are very fortunate to have been able to meet him! Congratulations!
B
Richard.N

Post by Richard.N »

RE: jackgywer and bftlovesRDA
I've had a previous account to this website but can't remember any of my details so i created another account.

The event was awesome! Especially the photo session with RDA, i was actually very nervous because i've looked up to him from a very young age to bad i didn't get to have a proper conversation (alot of people waiting)...but i managed to sneak in a greeting "so awesome to finally meet you" and he replied "very nice to meet you aswell. Anyways i really really hope he gets to read my first post....which i really wanted to say to him at the event.
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

What a lovely experience, having to meet THE MAN in person, and what an honor, having your name after him. I can understand your mom's wish. So nice for you that you had the chance to talk to him, even briefly, (Rick is always so gentle and kind with his fans), and hope you'll meet him again in the near future and be able to tell him your story you wanted to. Thanks for sharing with us the wonderful pictures with Rick and WELCOME to this amazing website. Glad to have you here.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Hi Richard,(I hope you don't mind my calling you Richard? :) )

Thank you for sharing your picture and telling us about your meeting with the MAN.
And welcome to our forum.Hope you enjoy it as much as we do.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Hi Richard.N

Welcome among us on the best website of the web : which of our Richard Dean!
Glad to read your experience with him. Thank for sharing. :)
The pleasure to meet him is always unforgettable and priceless... :oops:

Come back here when you want...

See you soon. :D