mac_jack_fangirl

Re: OZ COMIC CON (Sydney) september

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Yep, worked for me....
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

PamK1950 wrote:Kate, I stumbled across this one last night. http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/ ... 60228.html

Hope it works here.
Thanks! I did find that one. In fact, I just finished uploading it before I came here to check out what's going on.

I have one more print interview to upload, but I'm still not having much luck finding archives or podcasts for the radio interviews. Too bad I didn't know which networks in advance - I could have recorded them live.

It takes a really long time to get these formatted, and the sun comes shining in my eyes at my desk this time of day, so I'll be back with more later.

Kate
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

I can't get over the stupidity of these radio stations. It's happened three times now where the station will tweet "We are talking to Richard Dean Anderson right NOW!" Absolutely no warning, no clue how to listen online even if you find the website, no archives or podcasts - nothing. Really, would it be so hard to give a five minute warning?? :roll:

Kate
PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

KateR wrote:I can't get over the stupidity of these radio stations. It's happened three times now where the station will tweet "We are talking to Richard Dean Anderson right NOW!" Absolutely no warning, no clue how to listen online even if you find the website, no archives or podcasts - nothing. Really, would it be so hard to give a five minute warning?? :roll:

Kate
Really great way to boost the ratings... NOT

Thanks for posting what you could find.
If you can't say anything nice.....

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

There are already a lot of pictures of Richard on Facebook from Brisbane.

He looks really good.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, JK, for posting those photos from the Brisbane convention. Keep posting them if you can.

Your posts and the posts from Kate really are really awesome......RDA looks and sounds sooooo gooood!

I love the article that mentions the women who still adore him - I know he can count me/us among those women!!!!

Here is the quote:

MacGyver has famously become a pin-up boy for his most hardcore admirers, Patty and Selma from The Simpsons - and Anderson, a big Simpsons fan, admits he has run into a few real-life Patty and Selmas in his time.

"Once in a while. There's some individuals who've made their intentions pretty clear," he said.

What exactly are the intentions of these individuals do you think?

My intention is to see and hear as much of him as possible! And to admire and love him from afar! If the miracle happens and I ever get the chance to see him in person - well - yes - then it would be my intention to hug him if at all possible. Basically, I am a part of his "wild loyalists" band and a part of the throng of women admirers of his.

I am glad he knows that many of us women fans still LOVE LOVE LOVE him!
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

bftlovesRDA wrote:
I love the article that mentions the women who still adore him - I know he can count me/us among those women!!!!

Here is the quote:

MacGyver has famously become a pin-up boy for his most hardcore admirers, Patty and Selma from The Simpsons - and Anderson, a big Simpsons fan, admits he has run into a few real-life Patty and Selmas in his time.

"Once in a while. There's some individuals who've made their intentions pretty clear," he said.
I'm not quite sure he likes women throwing themselves at him.That's what I meant when ,in a previous post, I referred to his "hold your horses,lady" during the panel in Düsseldorf .But of course I may be wrong.
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Found on Twitter

Rodney :D

Artanis

Post by Artanis »

Great pictures,

did he say something regarding Jack/Sam or Jack/Daniel? A new project? Stargate movie?

Anne

Post by Anne »

Artanis wrote:Great pictures,

did he say something regarding Jack/Sam or Jack/Daniel? A new project? Stargate movie?

He said he thought that Jack/Daniel had more chemistry than Jack/Sam and that he and MS loved to tease the audience and each other. And he also said that his favorite off screen moment on SG-1 was kissing Daniel :p A friend of mine live-tweeted from the panels. He also said that since his kid is going to college now that he wants to find his way back into the industry - but then he kept saying that every year somewhere so I'm not holding my breath about that. :P