Thank you, Kate

KateR
Site Admin

Re: Thank you, Kate

Post by KateR »

MacBeth wrote:Yay!! Thank you, Kate!!

Any chance we can retrieve KatXander's cartoons from the old forum?
Oh, wow, I'm not sure. Do you even remember where the thread went?

I might be able to capture it if it's not too long. But the 62 pages of the Stargate Figures in Action took me a full day to do!

Still, it's nice to see so many returning friends and messages. Ninety posts in less than 24 hours? This Forum hasn't seen this kind of action in MONTHS.

Thank you all,

Kate :D
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Bad news: I think they were scattered through multiple threads. (Oops, just came from the good news/bad news game thread.)

Hmm. Since the old forum is still accessible (albeit with effort), I'll see if I can track some of them down and get an idea of where the treasure is buried, as it were.
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

Thank you Kate, also from me :D !

One thing:
I tried to come to this Forum by my mobile phone, it went straight to the old forum and of course, it didn't work... Odd :? Is anybody else also visiting here also by phone, besides computer? Does it work?
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

I come here both on my laptop and my phone, right now I'm on my phone and it's working just fine for me. Maybe you have the old forum index bookmarked on your phone? That would explain why it always takes you to the old forum index. Or maybe you haven't cleared your phone history in a while, and that could also be why you keep going to the old page.

Those are just some ideas of why that keeps happening for you. I hope maybe that helps. And this was typed on my phone, so it's working fine on my end.
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I can follow the forum on computer, tablet and phone.. All working fine...a bit slower then the computer maybe, but further just fine...hope it will work for you to j-sky!! I can't give any tips, hopefully the tips of MacJack will work!! ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

PamK1950

Post by PamK1950 »

Thanks Kate, It's always nice to be able to come back home ♥
If you can't say anything nice.....

Dollie_Mama

Post by Dollie_Mama »

^_^ Hai!! My ears were burning, so I thought I'd better check in and see what you kids were up to. You all are right, the cartoons were wherever I was chatting at the time. I did try a couple of times to get them gathered all into one spot, but I'd wander off and play with butterflies, and I'd forget where I put the darn cartoons, so I'd go on another thread (or occasionally politely asked to leave one). The only place I really have them sort of organized is in three binders in my closet; I am missing some that I gave away, but I've kept every one of the pencil drafts. There are over 600 cartoons floating around: on the old site, on Tumblr, in my hard drive...you may want to get something to drink, because this could take a while.

I have missed many of you. I look forward to getting back into the swing of things soon. I have a special little project I'm working on, then I'll have more free time to play.

Kate, thank you for all of the wonderful things you've shared with us, and for bringing some sunshine into our lives.

**HUG**
Pat/Kat
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

Thanks guys, your advice worked :) . I am here by my mobile :D .
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO J-SKY!!!! :D ;)
Lots of love,

Lies

Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

j-sky wrote:Thanks guys, your advice worked :) . I am here by my mobile :D .
Yay! I'm glad you got that working j-sky :D :D :D :D