Describe Your Perfect Date with Richard

tvero80

Re: Describe Your Perfect Date with Richard

Post by tvero80 »

Philippa M wrote:Just wonderin'

How would Richard go about on a date with a lady... like how would he seduce her? Does Richard have things about women that he likes? Do he look at her legs, butt... her chest? I wonder what turns him on?
We don't know (at least I don't ).And I don't want to know.The fact that he's a public man doesn't mean we have the right to know(or ask) everything,specially about these very personal and private things.Sorry Philippa ,but I think you're going a bit too far.
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Trevo, I am reiterating what Richard himself was talking about in his interveiws on the archive section on this site... in them he quite openly talks about all sorts of stuff in regards to dating girls, what he likes doesn't like.

I'm just saying what the man himself has said over the last 35 years or so.

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Philippa M wrote:Trevo, I am reiterating what Richard himself was talking about in his interveiws on the archive section on this site... in them he quite openly talks about all sorts of stuff in regards to dating girls, what he likes doesn't like.

I'm just saying what the man himself has said over the last 35 years or so.
Well,maybe he talked about it but apparently he didn't answer the questions you asked ("just wondering" ).But it's ok.I think he doesn't want to disappoint us by saying 'I prefer this or that'.I remember in Düsseldorf ,someone asked him if he preferred the blondes or the brunettes . He didn't answer and instead said "what about the red -haired?" He's more cautious now. In his latest interview, he just says he's old and talks about his daughter and his dogs only ,so if he has a girlfriend ,he doesn't want to tell us .And I think he's right.That's what I meant Philippa .Let's keep these things secret .
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Yes I agree, i was bein' silly ... and i should of worded what i said better and asked "What does Richard like to do on a date?'.. does he like beer and pizza and a good game on the telly? something along those lines.

Anyhoo there is a super cool interview on Youtube by: Xpose, dated October, 2007 starring our very own Richard... the interview is about 4 mins long. If anyone could download it on here ...

As for deep deep personal stuff... yuk yuk... that disgusts me... who he goes out with is his business and i find that side of humans boring as hell. like bftlovesRDA and all the rest of us girls on here we all hope and prayer, Richard find his true love ... the lady he's been looking for... he deserves that much xx

Personally to me he is a total badass!!!

mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Just post the link here.... okay, I found it.. this one? ;)

https://youtu.be/eXXDeHuCdgY
Last edited by mac_jack_fangirl on Sat Aug 29, 2015 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Mac Jack... I love ya !

mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Philippa M wrote:Mac Jack... I love ya !
Aww, shucks :oops:
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

;) You'e very welcome!!! :D