It's because i miss my mum

Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Decided to edit topic and opening statement.

I wish i could show you all a photo of mum and i.
Last edited by Philippa M on Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
JackGywer

Re: Feeling like I am not wanted on RDA

Post by JackGywer »

Hey Phillippa,
I think it is not due to your question asked.For some,perhaps a difficult subject.
Take the not so much to heart.

Not everyone has an answer or opinion about everything.
From my side you're welcome!
But we had lots of fun with the thread about the movie through the eyes of a killer right?
Please stay!!

Greetings
J.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Thank You Jack don't worry, why would i leave the best website on the net!!!

I am just glad RDA belongs to us girls!!!

And yes I had heaps of fun on the eyes of a killer thread... loads of laughs to Jack! Er, why did we stop? I wanna keep going!!

LOve ya Jack

Philippa
Last edited by Philippa M on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Philippa M wrote:Thank You Jack don't worry, why would i leave the best website on the net!!! RDA rules!!!

Kate assured me that RDA is a ladies man and always will be! Its just I got confused by the crap I saw on the net. But she kindly straightened me out on them. And she helped me answer a few questions that I already knew the answer to anyways... this just proves at how dumb I am... I mean he lost his cherry to two girls at 14! Then says we girls are wonderful...

DON'T WORRY GIRLS RDA IS OURS!!!

Truth is... maybe this stuff i saw on the net influenced me too much...

I am just glad RDA belongs to us girls!!!

And yes I had heaps of fun on the eyes of a killer thread... loads of laughs to Jack! Er, why did we stop? I wanna keep going!!

LOve ya Jack

Philippa

On the Internet a lot of nonsense written by yet more stupid people.This is clear.

J.K.
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

To be honest, since my Mum died, i think its been the stress of her death and depression that has knocked my mind around a bit. She was my whole world and whenever i needed advice, i could go to her for help ... I have had clinical depression since i was a girl in my late teens and it all stemmed from abuse as a child. And it was Mum who stood by me and she was the only person who believed me when i told her about the sexual abuse. I was in treatment, getting great help, going to school, quit smoking, drinking and I was really loving life.. then two days before Christmas Mum was told she had this damned cancer.... she is gone ... you know i had an episode last night when i kept asking my FB friends to ask my Mum to come home, where is she, she has to come home, that she was lost .... No idea grieving does your head in like that.
Last edited by Philippa M on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Philippa M wrote:I am just glad that it's over and done with now. I loved RDA as a kid and whenever i went to me video shop and saw the DVD's ... watching him, I fell in love with him. When i asked Kate... well I am so happy that she affirmed things about our man i already knew and that has made me so happy, I am giddy with happiness and love, i wanna sing from the hilltops, ... So to all you gals on here I am so very sorry and I am sorry that I upset you all and to Richard. You are the best man xx

To be honest, since my Mum died, i think its been the stress of her death and depression that has knocked my mind around a bit. She was my whole world and whenever i needed advice, i could go to her for help ... I have had clinical depression since i was a girl in my late teens and it all stemmed from abuse as a child. And it was Mum who stood by me and she was the only person who believed me when i told her about the sexual abuse. I was in treatment, getting great help, going to school, quit smoking, drinking and I was really loving life.. then two days before Christmas Mum was told she had this damned cancer.... she is gone ... you know i had an episode last night when i kept asking my FB friends to ask my Mum to come home, where is she, she has to come home, that she was lost .... No idea grieving does your head in like that.

All my respect for your very personal revelations here Phillippa.You had a great relationship with your mother.I have also.I could probably not cope with her ​​death.When I think of how I felt when my husband´s father died last year.....it was bad....and we not have us always well understood.
I hope you get over it at some point and you're feeling better.

J.K.
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

JackGywer wrote:
Philippa M wrote:I am just glad that it's over and done with now. I loved RDA as a kid and whenever i went to me video shop and saw the DVD's ... watching him, I fell in love with him. When i asked Kate... well I am so happy that she affirmed things about our man i already knew and that has made me so happy, I am giddy with happiness and love, i wanna sing from the hilltops, ... So to all you gals on here I am so very sorry and I am sorry that I upset you all and to Richard. You are the best man xx

All my respect for your very personal revelations here Phillippa.You had a great relationship with your mother.I have also.I could probably not cope with her ​​death.When I think of how I felt when my husband´s father died last year.....it was bad....and we not have us always well understood.
I will in time, feelings are still very raw... I miss my Mum so much Jack, she was my whole world and cancer took this beautiful lady from us. I know she is here with me...i just wish i could see her and talk... You grieve at your own time and if you cry Jack, its ok... cry
My buddies on FB saw my posts and my dear friend Rhonda got me to call Life Line which has a area for greiving people... my other dear friend Carli, organised a councellor for me... a lady from Bentley hospital spoke to me and said that the stage of grief I'm at is normal.. and the lady i spoke to told me it could take a year to recover. Mum died a month ago on Saturday and all i do i either laugh, cry.... feel terrible guilt.... I am going to get back in to councelling so i can get my life back.

Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

[quote="JackGywer"]Hey Phillippa,
I think it is not due to your question asked.For some,perhaps a difficult subject.
Take the not so much to heart.

Not everyone has an answer or opinion about everything.
From my side you're welcome!
But we had lots of fun with the thread about the movie through the eyes of a killer right?
Please stay!!

All water under the bridge now.... don't worry i'm keepin me fat ass right here :mrgreen:
Last edited by Philippa M on Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Philippa M wrote:
JackGywer wrote:

I will in time, feelings are still very raw... I miss my Mum so much Jack, she was my whole world and cancer took this beautiful lady from us. I know she is here with me...i just wish i could see her and talk... You grieve at your own time and if you cry Jack, its ok... cry
My buddies on FB saw my posts and my dear friend Rhonda got me to call Life Line which has a area for greiving people... my other dear friend Carli, organised a councellor for me... a lady from Bentley hospital spoke to me and said that the stage of grief I'm at is normal.. and the lady i spoke to told me it could take a year to recover. Mum died a month ago on Saturday and all i do i either laugh, cry.... feel terrible guilt.... I am going to get back in to councelling so i can get my life back.
Well, that you have friends try to help you.Promise me that you always accept help.This is important.Not that you mind going broke.
For us it was also cancer.But a fast-growing tumor.No week after the diagnosis he was already dead.On the one hand better than having to suffer long,on the other hand no opportunity to prepare for it.Difficult topic.I want to write anything that could hurt you or anything.

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Phillippa, I am just now reading this topic. I am so sorry for the loss of your mother and know the grief is terrible. You have my deepest sympathies and thoughts regarding your loss.

As far as what has happened here on the forum with you, I apologize that I have not been keeping up with everything and am not sure what you have said or have not said about RDA. I do know he is a wonderful man whom we all here love and admire - and we all want the very best for him that can possibly happen. Yes, I do long for him to find the woman of his dreams if that would make him happy and we think it would. But I also long for him to be on screen again in a TV program or a movie - because he is such a terrific actor and the world needs to see his talents on screen again. So, I have several heart "aches" for him.

When it comes to you being okay on this forum - people forgive and forget here so if anyone has been offended by anything you have posted, I am sure they will forgive and/or have already forgiven you. Please continue to post. This is the best website out there and your contributions are just as much appreciated as those from others.

Take care. :D :D :D
B