A fact about you

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4340
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: A fact about you

Post by tvero80 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:59 pm

Lucky you .

About Paris, I heard it wasn't well-organised and people felt very disappointed and frustrated .I don't think we are capable of handling this kind of event in France. Let's face it ,we can't speak English , the language barrier is a major obstacle and there are probably other reasons I'm not aware of ... RDA was invited to a French tv show which was just as bad (silly people around him ,silly questions asked, all the French fans were outraged ,so was I, it was appalling ).So I do apologise to you and to him too ,although I know he doesn't read the posts. But I'm sure the Germans can and will do better in Düsseldorf!!!

Véronique
Image

Veronica LAKings

ritab2610
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 am

Re: A fact about you

Post by ritab2610 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:08 pm

@ Véronique, you don't need to apologise, I'm sure they meant well but it got out of hand and of control, maybe they never expected so many people there. It will be my first time in Düsseldorf and I will see how things go, apparently it will be very crowded too. Looking forward to it and hope to meet some of you. Have a nice day.

User avatar
tvero80
Posts: 4340
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:29 pm

Re: A fact about you

Post by tvero80 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 9:11 pm

I'll be there too. :D
Image

Veronica LAKings

ritab2610
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:00 am

Re: A fact about you

Post by ritab2610 » Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:52 pm

:) great

User avatar
darling
Posts: 249
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:12 am
Location: Bleckede, Germany

Re: A fact about you

Post by darling » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:21 pm

Back to topic...

Here are some facts about me:
- I live in a small town with my hubby, some snakes and a cat.
- I hate gardening but unfortunately have to do it :P
- My favourite colour is blue
- I love writing storys (yes, and one of them was published ;) )
- I'm admin of a forum
Image

Jemster
Posts: 207
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:08 am
Location: Four hours from Los Angeles, CA, USA

Re: A fact about you

Post by Jemster » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:36 am

I was actually in the US Air Force from March 10, 1992- October 31, 1995. I was an Inventory Management Specialist assigned to the 355th Supply Squadron at Davis-Monthan AFB in Tucson, AZ. I received an Honorable Discharge.


Michelle

Star Gazer
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:57 pm

Re: A fact about you

Post by Star Gazer » Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:42 am

darling wrote:Back to topic...

Here are some facts about me:
- I live in a small town with my hubby, some snakes and a cat.
- I hate gardening but unfortunately have to do it :P
- My favourite colour is blue
- I love writing storys (yes, and one of them was published ;) )
- I'm admin of a forum

What was your story about and where can we read it? Also, which forum? I'm always looking for more on-line interests. :)

User avatar
MacBeth
Posts: 501
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 3:38 pm
Location: Ecotopian in Exile
Contact:

Re: A fact about you

Post by MacBeth » Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:27 pm

Star Gazer wrote: which forum? I'm always looking for more on-line interests.
What kind of things interest you, Star Gazer?

Star Gazer
Posts: 27
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 8:57 pm

Re: A fact about you

Post by Star Gazer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:47 pm

MacBeth wrote:
Star Gazer wrote: which forum? I'm always looking for more on-line interests.
What kind of things interest you, Star Gazer?
Science (any), medicine, dogs... and probably a whole lot of things that I haven't even thought of, which is why I am curious.

User avatar
darling
Posts: 249
Joined: Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:12 am
Location: Bleckede, Germany

Re: A fact about you

Post by darling » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:50 pm

Star Gazer wrote:
darling wrote:Back to topic...

Here are some facts about me:
- I live in a small town with my hubby, some snakes and a cat.
- I hate gardening but unfortunately have to do it :P
- My favourite colour is blue
- I love writing storys (yes, and one of them was published ;) )
- I'm admin of a forum

What was your story about and where can we read it? Also, which forum? I'm always looking for more on-line interests. :)
It was a story about a man who was posessed by a demon and in this situation killed his wife and kid. It is written in first person perspective and I'm very proud of it but unfortunately it's in german. ;) So... nothing for english speaking persons. My forum is about actual tv series where we talk about the episodes and have a little bit fun. As in this forum but not about one man. ;) And - I'm sorry for that - it's german. ;)
Last edited by darling on Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image

Post Reply