RDA'S MOVIE THROUGH THE EYES OF A KILLER OMG

Philippa M

Re: RDA'S MOVIE THROUGH THE EYES OF A KILLER OMG

Post by Philippa M »

er.... the photo of the blood trickling down his head and the profuse sweating the way rda deepened his voice even more did rattle me alot... however i do wish that it was there was more time to establish the bad ass side of his characters nature more. i reckon it needed more time.
Last edited by Philippa M on Sat Aug 22, 2015 11:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
Kti

Post by Kti »

For sure my English isn't enough for that conversation!!! I've a problem reducing Mr. Anderson on his physical givens.
Okay, he loves kids and animals, like most people.
I really love 'Through the eyes of a Killer'!!! It was a hard way getting the VHS in Germany and digitizes it. Above all I was surprised about his acting progress. He impressed and convinced me as Ray Bellano.
As a Mac fan from the first hour - when it ran on German TV - remember GH - I'd never thought that RDA be able playing a bad guy or a psychopaths.
But he did it so well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm sorry, in my humble oppinion I mean in that topic Mr. Anderson becomes reduced in a way... I'm not sure, I don't know him personally..
Somehow I must be glad that he not read our posts.
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

this film is excellent in so many ways and rda had me going as the killer as well... with the blood trickling down his face, the dirt and sweat... :!: its also his physique that blows me away to. The gentle side... when he plays the lover.. wow!

Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

i watched the 'killer' film again the other night and the tonight the one were he played the bad cop looking for is wife and i have to admit both these characters and how he played them made me jump. In the 'Killer' film when Marg H. Found Ray's secret passage ways in her house and how Ray told Marg H what he was going to do to her, like the several attempted assaults, when he forced the knife out of Marg's hand. the music really swelled up and matched the mood of those scenes perfectly. however, i am somewhat unclear if, Ray wanted to kill Marg or keep her and to other unspeakable things. What i thought was good and was the scene were the after Ray slept with her best mate, the two shared a passionate kiss... man is RDA is big fella!!!! The love scenes were also awesome BTW.