The Music in your life.. all genres...

Philippa M

The Music in your life.. all genres...

Post by Philippa M »

One of my favourite loves in my life is music,I love music from most era's (with the exception of rap music). My favourite song of all time is "Video Killed The Radio Star" by Buggles and favourite musician is the beautiful Enya.

What kind of music do all you ladies like to listen to, era etc...

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
Anja

Re: The Music in your life.. all genres...

Post by Anja »

Hey, interesting topic.

I don't like rap either, but I've always loved the songs of Neil Diamond. He is my absolute favourite and I will never, never forget his live concert in Bad Segeberg in the early eighties. It was fantastic, I can still hear the opening "America". His two films - The Jazzsinger and Jonathan Livingstone Seagull - are great as well. Furthermore I like John Denver, A-ha, The Sweet, Johnny Cash, Country and Western and one German/Italian folksong band.

At school I played different flutes in the school orchestra, so I do like some old and classical music works as well.

Hope that many ladies write something here.

Have a nice time!

ANJA 8-)
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

my late mum loved neil diamond she an i both loved country too.... at her funeral we played the song 'the highway man' when johnny cash was with group of the same song. mum like me loved buddy holly, marty robbins and classical. :oops: :evil: :cry:

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

I listen to almost all types of music (classical, dance, rock ...). I have a preference for Latin music (probably because of my origins). My favorite song right now: Bailando Vanda Lopes.
More anecdotally: I practiced the Portuguese folk dance for 7 years. The group of musicians playing folk music very fast.
In short: I love music and dancing.
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

I've always loved:
"The Lion Sleeps Tonight", also known as "Wimoweh", "Wimba Way" or "Awimbawe" I have never been able to get Rick's "Eau De Leo" out of my head since I first heard it either - how many decades is that!
Clean/Green NZ
Take only photos, leave only footprints.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I enjoy all types of music except for rap and hard rock. I even like classical music.

Lately the best music I listen to are those associated with Jack O'Neill and/or Sam-Jack music videos, many of them have been chronicled right here (see the Sam-Jack thread under the Stargate topic.)

For instance, I love this song/music video by our own Cyril: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbL94mej3L8 song by Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You.
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I love all the clips with Rick in it, ofcourse!!!!! Thanks B!! :D

I love all sorts of music except hardcore and hardrock, you know, those yelling guys... Not all the rap, but since I work in the shelter, the boys are learning me to listen to it deeper and often the texts are quite good actually..
At home I often listen to easy listening, like Michael Buble, Adele, shuffled, love music most when it has a message in it... :)
Oh and ofcourse musical, disney, etc...etc.......etc........

This is just what I love the most...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiouJsnYytI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdp1LfUkaY4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSlGocYJ2Dk
Lots of love,

Lies