RDA'S MOVIE THROUGH THE EYES OF A KILLER OMG

Philippa M

Re: RDA'S MOVIE THROUGH THE EYES OF A KILLER OMG

Post by Philippa M »

thank you jack... you are wonderful ma dear!!!

hubba hubba baby!!!!

Richard Dean Anderson is Macgyver! .... *my hearts duet*
JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Philippa M wrote:thank you jack... you are wonderful ma dear!!!

hubba hubba baby!!!!

always my pleasure......Have you still not enough? :lol: :lol: :lol: 8-)

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

Thank you Jack... !

I wish i could post some photos of Richard as well, but i don't know how to use my samsung tablet to do it... Since
being here some how you gals and Richard have been the tonic that I've needed over the last week or so. My Mum passed away last Wednesday from a suck hole of a disease called mulitple Myeloma and today we celebrated her life ... and your lovely pictures of our man, the articles etc is helping me get through my saddness. I also have say I am so happy that Richard is belongs to us ladies and that he knows how to love a woman.

Thanks again ma dear!!

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Philippa M wrote:Thank you Jack... !

I wish i could post some photos of Richard as well, but i don't know how to use my samsung tablet to do it... Since
being here some how you gals and Richard have been the tonic that I've needed over the last week or so. My Mum passed away last Wednesday from a suck hole of a disease called mulitple Myeloma and today we celebrated her life ... and your lovely pictures of our man, the articles etc is helping me get through my saddness. I also have say I am so happy that Richard is belongs to us ladies and that he knows how to love a woman.

Thanks again ma dear!!

I am very sorry about that Philippa. :cry: :cry:
I can understand you well.Last year,we lost a dear one and it was Richard who gave me so much strength.Simply by its nature,
his laughter,his smile.....I also hope it helps you all.If I can help I will do that with pleasure.Pictures of him always make a little cheerful.
Cheer up,it will eventually easier.Sometime :( :!:

J.K.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Oh, wow again, JK!!!! Those photos from "Through the Eyes of a Killer" are...um....to die for.... :D :oops: :oops: :D .

Didn't he look great? He always looks great, but in this movie, he especially looked spectacular. All his efforts to get himself into shape really paid off.

The TV moguls should show that movie again I think. It's a classic. And, RDA is just one class guy!!!!! Yum.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

JackGywer wrote:There is also nothing more to say , except that :

:D :D :D :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
Oh, wow again, JK!!!! Those photos from "Through the Eyes of a Killer" are...um....to die for.... :D :oops: :oops: :D .

Didn't he look great? He always looks great, but in this movie, he especially looked spectacular. All his efforts to get himself into shape really paid off.

The TV moguls should show that movie again I think. It's a classic. And, RDA is just one class guy!!!!! Yum.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks again ma dear!!
I am so sorry about your mother's passing. Glad this website is helping you get through your sadness. And, yes, it is so wonderful that Richard is "our man" and he definitely knows how to love a woman. You take care and thoughts and sympathies go with you.
B
Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

my love to you ladies as well

Philippa M

Post by Philippa M »

JackGywer wrote:

Thanks again ma dear!!

I am very sorry about that Philippa. :cry: :cry:
I can understand you well.Last year,we lost a dear one and it was Richard who gave me so much strength.Simply by its nature,
his laughter,his smile.....I also hope it helps you all.If I can help I will do that with pleasure.Pictures of him always make a little cheerful.
Cheer up,it will eventually easier.Sometime :( :!:
Its Richards pure honesty, sincerity,outspokeness and down to earth nature also his sensitivity and warmth that i love, i like honesty in men. Most of all i also love the fact he loves animals and kids... my kinda man!!!

I'm in love...

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

Short and sweet - one magnificent guy :D :D

We all love him :oops: :oops: :oops:

J.K.