London July

frenchwriter

Re: London July

Post by frenchwriter »

Anne wrote:Thx à tout le monde qui a partagé des photos et des informations. Je ne savais pas qu'il foulé la cheville - comment est-ce arrivé ???
I don't know, but Paul Brown wrote a note about this... but without details...
Actually, Sunday morning, when he get up to go to lunch, he limped a little... I was afraid that he suffers from his back or knees. And I read Paul's note. I understood better.
bftlovesRDA wrote:[Quote = "frenchwriter"] Malheureusement, je dois pas de photos pour vous donner (il ne pas être autorisé autour des tables d'autographes).Mais je peux confirmer que Richard était extraordinaire, impressionnant, beau. Enthousiaste et souriant du début à la fin, rayonnant.
Les files d'attente pour la prise de photos étaient vraiment long!Patiemment et avec classe, il a offert son plus beau sourire à tout le monde.
Je suis allé seulement le dimanche. Il était le troisième jour pour lui et il était toujours aussi vif. Cependant, la veille, il avait foulé la cheville. Il est resté imperturbable pour ses fans. Un grand homme de notre Richard !!! Il y avait tant de gens venaient le voir qu'il ne pouvait pas être en mesure de signer tous les autographes. Trop de billets donné dans la matinée (+ 500 !!) et Richard signé environ 300 dans la seule journée de dimanche. Je devais le nombre 404, donc je ne l'ai pas avoir mon autographe !! Il était un grand désespoir pour moi ... Mais je l'ai eu ma photo heureusement. Je espère qu'il va bien se reposer. il mérite. Pour son prochain congrès durera beaucoup plus d'un week-end ... cela pourrait être très épuisant pour lui ... Merci à "MacsJeep" pour les photos (et bienvenue ici !!!). <Merci "Anne" (le plaisir de vous rencontrer et ravis d'avoir signé votre pétition au "Legend". Bravo pour votre détermination). [/ Quote] MERCI, frenchwriter, pour ce rapport !!!! Je suis tellement content qu'il allait bien après avoir subi une entorse à la cheville !!!Un héros comme toujours. Désolé, vous ne obtenir son autographe, mais heureux que vous ayez obtenu la photo.Plus de 500 billets pour ce matin, hein? >WOW. Il heartens moi de savoir qu'il est toujours hyper populaire et bien-aimé. Je sais qu'il a apprécié son séjour à Londres. Je suis sûr que tous ses fans lui apprécié qu'il y ait tellement! Nous qui ne sont en mesure de regarder de loin l'aimait être là où il est aimé et admiré, même si nous ne pouvions pas tous être là avec vous / lui.
Yes , he always moves the crowds !!! Because of his kindness and smiles and everything he stands !! ... His respect for his fans is incredible ...
Impossible not to love our Richard!!! :oops: :oops: :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, frenchwriter, for your report.

Here is the online translation of what you wrote - I hope it's close to what you meant:
Unfortunately, I have no pictures to give you (it does not be allowed around the tables d& # 039 ;autographs) .But I can confirm that Richard was extraordinary, impressive and beautiful. Enthusiastic and smiling from the beginning to the end, radiating. The files d& # 039 ;waiting for the taking of pictures were really long!patiently and with class, he offered his most beautiful smile to everyone. I went on Sunday only. It was the third day for him and he was always so keen.
So glad to read about the beautiful smile - what else could we expect! I am so glad that even after 3 days, he was still in good spirits and he did so well with his fans who adore him!!! I know that has got to be tiring and difficult to maintain a cheerful and smiling attitude to all. But that's just another reason we love him - he never fails to be good to his fans.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

yolie wrote:I want to add my thanks to all for the wonderful pics of Rick and all the info
that was shared concerning the convention. We fans just look forward to
every bit of information about Rick. We know he truly loves his fans and he
is indeed very humble. Met him twice, hugged him twice and kissed him
once. I shall never forget his kindness to me and his fans. :) :)
Yes we do (look forward to every bit of information about Rick) that we can get. So the photos, the transcript, the reports of what went on are so welcome!

You kissed him???? :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: You are so fortunate! You are one lucky girl!
B
yolie

Post by yolie »

:oops: Yes Iam and will never forget meeting him in conv. in Canada believe it was in 2008 will ck the year as I have pics of him
there it was so much fun. I also met Kate there too but she may not remember me, I was with some other ladies and we chatted abit.
He was so genuinely friendly, nice and so responsive to his fans. During phote signing we were all seated in room and they allowed only so many to come in as space became available. He was talking to one fans for quiet some time, when he realized we were waiting to come have our turn. Rick apologised, and I yelled out, "It's okay Rick, we can just sit and drool longer and admire you, so take your time." Of course those around me were laughing and smiled, know they too had to same thoughts. My husband just couldn't get over how silly I was. Good thing he knows It's all in fun. :P
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

yolie wrote::oops: Yes Iam and will never forget meeting him in conv. in Canada believe it was in 2008 will ck the year as I have pics of him
there it was so much fun. I also met Kate there too but she may not remember me, I was with some other ladies and we chatted abit.
He was so genuinely friendly, nice and so responsive to his fans. During phote signing we were all seated in room and they allowed only so many to come in as space became available. He was talking to one fans for quiet some time, when he realized we were waiting to come have our turn. Rick apologised, and I yelled out, "It's okay Rick, we can just sit and drool longer and admire you, so take your time." Of course those around me were laughing and smiled, know they too had to same thoughts. My husband just couldn't get over how silly I was. Good thing he knows It's all in fun. :P
Wow - nice recounting of that meeting with RDA. And, yes, it's a good thing your hubby knows it's all in fun....for sure.
B