LFCC 2015 RDA Talk Transcript

Kti

Re: LFCC 2015 RDA Talk Transcript

Post by Kti »

Anne :D :D :D :D !!! Thanks so much!! You wrote so well! Somehow I thought I was there too. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anne

Post by Anne »

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Anne, thank you SOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!!!!! It was like I was there!!!!!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Anne

Post by Anne »

Thank you all for your comments. I'm happy to share. I changed the 'Axel and his dog' show too.

I also forgot to write into the transcript that (of course) he talked a length about his farting contests with Chris Judge. I don't have that on video, sadly, because it was hilarious. I have the FedCon version of it, though "g"
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

OH - Thanks, Anne, so much for the photos, too. As others have said, your transcript made me feel as if I were there.

How was the crowd at the talk? Was it a big crowd and were they friendly and kind to Richard? I am sure they were but it's always nice to confirm that info. Thanks...and any other info you care to share is welcome.

How did the Legend petition go?
B
Anne

Post by Anne »

Yes, the audience was very RDA friendly so that was good. I think there were quite a lot J/S shipper there - but no J/S questions were asked, which was a good thing imho.

We collected quite a lot of signatures for the petition, but Ducky took the sheets with her and I don't know the overall count yet. I had to leave on Sunday during the second Back to the Future talk so am not sure how many we got yet. But lots of ppl were intersted and signed, so that was good.
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

When they're talking about the bike ride and the mod says that he should try cycling from Land's End to somewhere, it could have been John O'Groats? Basically one end of the UK to the other :) It's about 870 miles; easy compared to the other one ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Anne wrote:Yes, the audience was very RDA friendly so that was good. I think there were quite a lot J/S shipper there - but no J/S questions were asked, which was a good thing imho.

We collected quite a lot of signatures for the petition, but Ducky took the sheets with her and I don't know the overall count yet. I had to leave on Sunday during the second Back to the Future talk so am not sure how many we got yet. But lots of ppl were intersted and signed, so that was good.
Glad to hear the audience was very RDA friendly!!!! And that you collected quite a lot of signatures for the Legend petition. Thanks for the info.
B
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

Wow, Anne, I think you got almost all of it, and in so much detail! I started to record a bit, but I could see they were stopping people so switched off. Thanks for doing this, it brought it all back to me again! :D
Jemster

Post by Jemster »

Anne wrote:Yes, the audience was very RDA friendly so that was good. I think there were quite a lot J/S shipper there - but no J/S questions were asked, which was a good thing imho.

I'm a J/S shipper and those questions annoy me too, mainly because they are pretty much the same all the time.

Michelle