London July

bftlovesRDA

Re: London July

Post by bftlovesRDA »

MacsJeep wrote:Hi everyone

I'm a bit of a newbie, as I usually just lurk, but as you're enjoying the con pics I thought I'd add a few for you. I visited the con yesterday to see Mr Anderson and also was in the talk. I can give you a run down of what I recall of the talk if you like, and here are a few pics! There are about 36 in all, if you want to see the others I think you can access my photobucket by clicking a pic to open another window. Enjoy! He was TOTALLY amazing!

WELCOME to the RDA Forum and website. THANK YOU FOR SHARING THESE PHOTOS FROM THE LONDON CONVENTION! So glad you got to see, meet, and enjoy Richard. How were the crowds? Was everyone kind to him? What were some of the questions and answers if you remember any of them? I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see a video of his talk. Sorry to pester you with questions when you have just joined - so ignore them if you need to. It's just, we love hearing the details of these "meet and greet" talks at the conventions....along with the great photos you shared.

See you around the forum!
B
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

I saw your post only now MacJeep. Welcome to the forum! :D

Great pictures, thanks. Anything you wish to tell us about the event is very welcome :D
Claudia
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, ALL of you, for the FANTASTIC pictures. Oh my God, Rick looks incredibly handsome, so attractive and adorable as always. Looking at the pictures, I'm wondering, why I couldn't be there to meet him in person. He's such a GREAT GUY. Makes me happy to see him having a good time. Oh, and that smile of his, is so sweet and heartfelt. In some of the pictures, the way he smiles or makes a facial expression, reminds me a lot of MacGyver. He hasn't changed at all. He's absolutely AMAZING.
And thank you also MacsJeep for sharing these wonderful photos from London Con. And yes, we would so LOVE to hear every liitle detail, or whatever you remember from that talk (Q & A session).
And WELCOME MacsJeep to our company. It's really nice to have you here. Hope you have a great time and enjoy it as much as we all do.
Paja

Post by Paja »

silvia1970 wrote:Thanks for the wonderful photos. :D He looks great and seems to have a lot of fun. :P
Why am I not there? :cry:
I'm asking myself the same question. Quoting RDA's T-shirt: GRRR. ARGGHH
It basically sums it up.

Anyway, many thanks everyone for posting photographs. Keep them coming please. MacsJeep, thank you for pointing us to your Photobucket. That's very nice of you. Great photos.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Paja wrote:I'm asking myself the same question. Quoting RDA's T-shirt: GRRR. ARGGHH
It basically sums it up.
Oh darn, my official photographer wasn't there? ;)

Kate
yolie

Post by yolie »

We thank you MacJeep for sharing your wonderful pics of Rick at the London
convention, and welcome aboard. Hope you like it here at Kate's website
which is dedicated to a wonderful human being, Rick. We all like to share many
things about him,(pics, videoes, info and many other stuff).
So love all the pics, and you made our weekend. :D :D :D :D :D :D
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I'll post everything I can remember tonight after work. One thing I can tell you is that the queues for Richard were huge! :)
Anne

Post by Anne »

I'm working on a transcript of his talk. It was very good and fun and I'll try to gather as much together as I can.
ttrana

Post by ttrana »

Thank You Anne for posting the QAnd A session with our Man and posting anything else over the weekend much appreciated!
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

If you're doing a proper transcript, Anne, I'll leave you to it rather than me posting as well. I'm sure I won't remember everything or in the correct order it happened! :)