Legend on YouTube

j-sky

Legend on YouTube

Post by j-sky »

I think it's time to share the information also here :).
On the former Forum I shared a link to Youtube, where you can watch the whole series of Legend.
I have not made it (it's only on my playllist :) ) and it's not so good quality, but I still have enjoyed to watch it.

It's funny series :D.

Here you go:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL ... RYfzkKfip0
cmbj67

Re: Legend on YouTube

Post by cmbj67 »

Thank you Jaana for the information. I can finally watch it :D
Claudia
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you, J-Sky - it's because of your posting of this link that I can watch Legends now. It would be great if someone would put this on DVD (so it's better quality than what's on YouTube) and sell it on Amazon.

Yes, it has great humor in it. I must admit, I like RDA better in his "hero" roles where he always saves the day in a serious way.....but I have enjoyed Legends too. It's a totally different approach for him so that makes it good to watch.....and, of course, just with him in it makes it great to watch!!!
B
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I just LOVE legend, really have to get used to the mustache, but his humor is hilarious!!! :lol: THANKS J-Sky!!
Lots of love,

Lies

mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Annelies wrote:I just LOVE legend, really have to get used to the mustache, but his humor is hilarious!!! :lol: THANKS J-Sky!!
I'm having a little trouble with the mustache as well...... so yeah, I have to kinda overlook that for the other benefits :lol:
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

I'm having trouble with the mustache too :? , but I think I'll get used to it. :)
Claudia
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

You are welcome :D !

It's nice that people can see that show too! :)
katann69

Post by katann69 »

How would you like for Richard to reprise his role as the updated version of the Legend in the soap opera "Bold and the Beautiful"?

I think he would make a splendid Legend in the show coming in from let say 'Mexico' and knowing a couple of characters in the show who are startled to see him.

I for one know he could do that as he looks like the character 'Eric Forrester'. He could even be Eric's half brother from the black sheep side of the family who was estranged.

Let me know what your thoughts are on that? I already sent a message and hope Rick sees it. I know he really didn't like doing soaps, but this is only a 1/2 an hour and they all keep themselves in shape at their gym on the show which would be a way to get him to work his weight down more. :|

Thanks, Katann69
j-sky

Post by j-sky »

Sorry, but I can say that I do not like those kind of soap operas as Bold&Beautiful.
Never have really watched them.
I do like the shows where is some action and maybe some science fiction also :).
And I think with that sense of humor, Rick wouldn't fit any soap operas nowadays :D.
But maybe some show with the same kind humor would be just fine.
Who knows, but himself ;) .
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I agree with you Jaana. I don't think Rick would be interested to have a role in some soap opera. Of course, he started his career with a soap opera (General Hospital), but that was in the early years, before he discovers his real identity as an actor, and he's a brilliant actor. So, I think he would fit a lot more in a TV comedy show, having the chance to show once again his wonderful sense of humor, or in an adventure/action TV show, showing his serious and funny at the same time part of his character. For example, I'd love to see him in one of those series, dealing with crimes, and maybe he could play the part of the police chief of a police department, giving orders to his team, or even interacting himself and joins the team sometimes, in helping to solve the crime. Well, it may sounds a little bit of MacGyver, but I'd love to see him in an action TV series. It was just a thought.