Page 354 of 437

Re: Game - Guess the MacGyver screenshot

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:26 am
by Diarmuid
Ok. Can anybody guess which episode this is? :) :)
Image

Re: Game - Guess the MacGyver screenshot

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:39 am
by karinedauphin
S1 E10 Target MacGyver

Re: Game - Guess the MacGyver screenshot

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:47 am
by Diarmuid
Correct. Now your turn. I need a break until next weekend. :) :)

Re: Game - Guess the MacGyver screenshot

Posted: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:59 pm
by karinedauphin
Image

Re: Game - Guess the MacGyver screenshot

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:05 pm
by Monika
karinedauphin wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:59 pm
Image

Dear Karine,
A wild guess :roll: : S4 E10 "Fraternity of Thieves" :?:

From Monika with love!

Re: Game - Guess the MacGyver screenshot

Posted: Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:11 pm
by karinedauphin
Hi Monika,
Nope, sorry, not a good guess this time. Try again... you are very close ;)

Re: Game - Guess the MacGyver screenshot

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:08 pm
by Monika
karinedauphin wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:11 pm
Hi Monika,
Nope, sorry, not a good guess this time. Try again... you are very close ;)
Dear Karine,
okay, second try: S4 E9 "Cleo Rocks" :?: :?: :?: :?:

From Monika with love!

Re: Game - Guess the MacGyver screenshot

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:10 pm
by karinedauphin
Monika wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:08 pm
karinedauphin wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:11 pm
Hi Monika,
Nope, sorry, not a good guess this time. Try again... you are very close ;)
Dear Karine,
okay, second try: S4 E9 "Cleo Rocks" :?: :?: :?: :?:

From Monika with love!

Nope... well... very very very very close.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Game - Guess the MacGyver screenshot

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:05 pm
by Monika
karinedauphin wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:10 pm
Monika wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:08 pm
karinedauphin wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 9:11 pm
Hi Monika,
Nope, sorry, not a good guess this time. Try again... you are very close ;)
Dear Karine,
okay, second try: S4 E9 "Cleo Rocks" :?: :?: :?: :?:

From Monika with love!

Nope... well... very very very very close.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Karine,
I´ve been fooled by the shirt. I think my brain was frozen. It is S3 E 8 "Ma Dalton". I just saw the episode.
Thanks for that.
Good night and sweet dreams.

From Monika with love!

Re: Game - Guess the MacGyver screenshot

Posted: Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:10 pm
by karinedauphin
Monika wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 9:05 pm
karinedauphin wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:10 pm
Monika wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:08 pm


Dear Karine,
okay, second try: S4 E9 "Cleo Rocks" :?: :?: :?: :?:

From Monika with love!

Nope... well... very very very very close.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Karine,
I´ve been fooled by the shirt. I think my brain was frozen. It is S3 E 8 "Ma Dalton". I just saw the episode.
Thanks for that.
Good night and sweet dreams.

From Monika with love!
Yeeeeeeah, you got it
But it was not easy. Indeed, he was also this tshirt in S4E10 fraternity of thieves.
So... S4E8 ma dalton is the good answer.
Yoir turn and thanks for playing ;)