Game - Guess the MacGyver screenshot

Annelies

Re: Game - Guess the MacGyver screenshot

Post by Annelies »

Could be... those stripes of his shirt confuse me... looks darker in on a wing and a prayer, but it could be different in light..
Lots of love,

Lies

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Sorry... Diarmuid, if I am to soon....just wanted to keep the game going.....Hope it's ok..
Easy one I guess...
Lots of love,

Lies

KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

BarbaraB wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 2:25 am I'm watching "On a Wing and a Prayer" right now on MeTV. Remember those 4 pictures Kate posted a while ago? Picture 4 looks like it could be from this episode. Although it might have been a publicity photo, rather than a scene from the episode.
Thank you to everyone who is continuing to look for these.

I haven't' watched Deadly Dream for years (it's not one of my favorites), but it's on right now, and I'm only sort of half paying attention while I work on the website, but there is the striped shirt. At least in the opening scenes. Now, ten minutes in, he's already changed his shirt, but he seems to have that same leather jacket. Guess I'll have to go back and pay closer attention. Or just label these pictures from the clues and hope no one looks too closely. ;)

Kate
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Maybe it's a scene wich is skipped....He was talking to Murphy, when he had the shirt on, if I'm right..on the pic it seems like he's walking in the house where she was captured. ..
Lots of love,

Lies

JackGywer

Post by JackGywer »

KateR wrote: Fri May 12, 2017 10:15 pm
BarbaraB wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 2:25 am I'm watching "On a Wing and a Prayer" right now on MeTV. Remember those 4 pictures Kate posted a while ago? Picture 4 looks like it could be from this episode. Although it might have been a publicity photo, rather than a scene from the episode.
Thank you to everyone who is continuing to look for these.

I haven't' watched Deadly Dream for years (it's not one of my favorites), but it's on right now, and I'm only sort of half paying attention while I work on the website, but there is the striped shirt. At least in the opening scenes. Now, ten minutes in, he's already changed his shirt, but he seems to have that same leather jacket. Guess I'll have to go back and pay closer attention. Or just label these pictures from the clues and hope no one looks too closely. ;)

Kate

So, I saw the episode recently and think the wall behind him,could be the entrance of the building,where the fire breaks out at the end. He does not wear the shirt then, but I think the photo is not a shoot directly from the episode.

https://jannick0104.wixsite.com/jackgywer
https://www.instagram.com/jackgywer_fanart/?hl=de

I continue to follow my heart,
that does not have to know the mind.

J.K.
BarbaraB

Post by BarbaraB »

I haven't' watched Deadly Dream for years (it's not one of my favorites), but it's on right now, and I'm only sort of half paying attention while I work on the website, but there is the striped shirt. At least in the opening scenes. Now, ten minutes in, he's already changed his shirt, but he seems to have that same leather jacket. Guess I'll have to go back and pay closer attention. Or just label these pictures from the clues and hope no one looks too closely.
As I was watching Deadly Dream, my thought was also "There's that striped shirt again!" :lol:
Barbara
Diarmuid

Post by Diarmuid »

It's "The Golden Triangle" from Season 1. :)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

You are right Diarmuid!!!! Still your turn ;) :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

Annelies wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 8:13 pm Could be... those stripes of his shirt confuse me... looks darker in on a wing and a prayer, but it could be different in light..
Apparently he has a wardrobe of those striped shirts!

Yesterday they aired Tommy Giordano - in the beginning he had a shirt with dark blue and black stripes, then in the last scene he had sort of grey and white stripes.

Today was Runners, and he had another striped shirt at the end of that one, too. But thank you to whomever identified the snake pictures as Runners - that one has to be right, now that I see the episode again.

Sorry for the interruption! Carry on with the game... :)

Kate
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

KateR wrote: Thu May 18, 2017 12:22 am
Annelies wrote: Thu May 11, 2017 8:13 pm Could be... those stripes of his shirt confuse me... looks darker in on a wing and a prayer, but it could be different in light..
Apparently he has a wardrobe of those striped shirts!

Kate
Hihi tell me about it!! I put the pic next to several pics until the stripes were the matching😂 was lots of fun though!!

Waiting for the next challenge
Lots of love,

Lies