Page 1 of 1

My new video

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:11 pm
by Beata
I made a MacGyver video and this is the one I gave to Richard in Knoxville. I hope he likes it.

https://youtu.be/t1vX5jLm2AA

Re: My new video

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:22 pm
by karinedauphin
Beata wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:11 pm
I made a MacGyver video and this is the one I gave to Richard in Knoxville. I hope he likes it.

https://youtu.be/t1vX5jLm2AA
Waouhhh that is a so kind gift. Great one, Beata, as usual

Re: My new video

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:15 pm
by Beata
Thanks so much Karine. I love the group shot from Stuttgart WOW.

Re: My new video

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:28 pm
by bftlovesRDA
Beata wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:11 pm
I made a MacGyver video and this is the one I gave to Richard in Knoxville. I hope he likes it.

https://youtu.be/t1vX5jLm2AA
Wow, Beata! What a wonderful MacGyver video. Simply the best is what RDA as MacGyver is for sure! Thank you so much for putting this together and am glad you gave it to RDA in Knoxville.

Re: My new video

Posted: Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:26 pm
by karinedauphin
Beata wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:15 pm
Thanks so much Karine. I love the group shot from Stuttgart WOW.
Thanks Beata, the Team was really amazing.

Re: My new video

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:18 pm
by Beata
Wow, Beata! What a wonderful MacGyver video. Simply the best is what RDA as MacGyver is for sure! Thank you so much for putting this together and am glad you gave it to RDA in Knoxville.
Thanks so much B

Re: My new video

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:14 pm
by Monika
karinedauphin wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:26 pm
Beata wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:15 pm
Thanks so much Karine. I love the group shot from Stuttgart WOW.
Thanks Beata, the Team was really amazing.

Hello Karine,
I can only agree, great group photos.I can only think of one thing.
:lol: :lol: "One for all and all for one." :lol: :lol: :lol:

From Monika with love!

Re: My new video

Posted: Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:38 pm
by karinedauphin
Monika wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:14 pm
karinedauphin wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:26 pm
Beata wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:15 pm
Thanks so much Karine. I love the group shot from Stuttgart WOW.
Thanks Beata, the Team was really amazing.

Hello Karine,
I can only agree, great group photos.I can only think of one thing.
:lol: :lol: "One for all and all for one." :lol: :lol: :lol:

From Monika with love!
Hey Monika, yeah... You see, all on the picture, included Mister Anderson shined.
We had so lot of fun !!!
And exactly One for all and all for .... HIM... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And next time, next team, bigger and bigger and gigger

Have a nice day