New remasteristed Macgyver

karinedauphin

New remasteristed Macgyver

Post by karinedauphin »

Hi everyone,
Specially for the french speakers...
Do you heard about a new version of Macgyver ?
I just want to know if, this time, the episodes will be completed ....
Indeed, I discovered in speaking with Kate that probably in France the episodes of Macgyver are shooter.
Some of scenes doesn't appear in the french version.
If you bought it or if you have any information... let me know, thanks

In France, since November, the 21st.

zoeryan

Re: New remasteristed Macgyver

Post by zoeryan »

The discs/edits are the same for all countries, so you should have the original cuts on the Blu Ray - French and German audio tracks are included on the disc - I've listened to some of the French, it sounds pretty good :) - but of course I prefer hearing RDA's voice!

The HD is awesome, if you like MacGyver you should get it!
karinedauphin

Post by karinedauphin »

zoeryan wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:32 pm The discs/edits are the same for all countries, so you should have the original cuts on the Blu Ray - French and German audio tracks are included on the disc - I've listened to some of the French, it sounds pretty good :) - but of course I prefer hearing RDA's voice!

Thanks zoeryan.
You don't bought it if I have well understood.
My question was perhaps bad but it was not about the sound.
It was about the version of Macgyver.
It seems that the french DVD were cut from a few scenes.
So I imagine that perhaps the blue-ray would be cut also.
But if you have bought, and if you are sure that the episodes are entire,
it is a good new :D :D :D

Someone else ?
zoeryan

Post by zoeryan »

karinedauphin wrote: Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:53 am
zoeryan wrote: Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:32 pm The discs/edits are the same for all countries, so you should have the original cuts on the Blu Ray - French and German audio tracks are included on the disc - I've listened to some of the French, it sounds pretty good :) - but of course I prefer hearing RDA's voice!

Thanks zoeryan.
You don't bought it if I have well understood.
My question was perhaps bad but it was not about the sound.
It was about the version of Macgyver.
It seems that the french DVD were cut from a few scenes.
So I imagine that perhaps the blue-ray would be cut also.
But if you have bought, and if you are sure that the episodes are entire,
it is a good new :D :D :D

Someone else ?
I do own it. What I'm saying is I read that the blu ray for America and France are the same, which is why there are French and German audio tracks. So they are the full versions.

Je le possède. Ce que je dis, c'est que j'ai lu que les disques Blu-ray pour l'Amérique et la France sont les mêmes, c'est pourquoi il existe des pistes audio françaises et allemandes. Donc, ils sont les versions complètes.
Beata

Post by Beata »

I just got mine today in America through Amazon in Blu-ray and HD with mono sound. It has 3 language choices, English, French, German, but since I only speak English, the other languages are subtitled.

Anyway it is really amazingly better, the detail is incredible, I was hesitant at first because I have a Blu-ray player and television and most DVD's look pretty good. But I must say it is worth the money and I hope they do more episodes. Amazon did go down in price a bit, but I got the whole series for close to the same price new, with the 2 movies, but the Blu-ray copy is superior. If they do all 7 seasons in Blu-ray I can always sell my original discs.

2 cents...
love,
Beata
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
zoeryan

Post by zoeryan »

Beata wrote: Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:33 pm I just got mine today in America through Amazon in Blu-ray and HD with mono sound. It has 3 language choices, English, French, German, but since I only speak English, the other languages are subtitled.

Anyway it is really amazingly better, the detail is incredible, I was hesitant at first because I have a Blu-ray player and television and most DVD's look pretty good. But I must say it is worth the money and I hope they do more episodes. Amazon did go down in price a bit, but I got the whole series for close to the same price new, with the 2 movies, but the Blu-ray copy is superior. If they do all 7 seasons in Blu-ray I can always sell my original discs.

2 cents...
love,
Beata
Isn't it so great! I CAN'T WAIT for the next seasons!
Beata

Post by Beata »

by zoeryan » Wed Dec 05, 2018 1:38 pm

Beata wrote: ↑Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:33 pm
I just got mine today in America through Amazon in Blu-ray and HD with mono sound. It has 3 language choices, English, French, German, but since I only speak English, the other languages are subtitled.

2 cents...
love,
Beata
Yes Zoe, It is fantastic, I can't wait either !
"another day, a whole 'nother set of fresh possibilities, I am a sucker for mornings" MacGyver
zoeryan

Post by zoeryan »

Beata wrote: Thu Dec 06, 2018 1:01 am

2 cents...
love,
Beata
Don't faint when you watch the opening gambit of Trumbo's World in HD :lol: ;)
Beata

Post by Beata »

Beata wrote: ↑Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:01 pm

2 cents...
love,
Beata
Are you kidding Zoe, I fainted during the very first episode, and was never the same after... LOL
zoeryan

Post by zoeryan »

Beata wrote: Fri Dec 07, 2018 2:08 pm
Are you kidding Zoe, I fainted during the very first episode, and was never the same after... LOL
LOL, what happened to you when he was wearing just a towel then :lol: