MacGyver/Discuss episode of the week

Post Reply
User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 10824
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: MacGyver/Discuss episode of the week

Post by bftlovesRDA » Wed Apr 25, 2018 2:51 pm

Thank you so much, JK, for your comments and for the screencaps!!!!! Awesome!

And, thank you, Kate, also for your comments. For some reason I just now read them.....a lot to keep up with I guess. (Monday April 30th).

Great discussion of a Thief of Budapest.
Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B

User avatar
Juliette
Posts: 220
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:11 pm
Location: Southeast of France

Re: MacGyver/Discuss episode of the week

Post by Juliette » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:47 pm

I like that episode.
It's not the best, but it was only the beginning..

So I say yes to the white shirt (and the glasses ;)), and he looks just fine in that red jumpsuit too!

I agree, RDA gets along very well with kids, the way he interacts with Jana is lovely to watch :)

I enjoyed the car chase (even if some of the scenes existed already) because as a huge car enthusiast, I just love every car related scene :D

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 10824
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: MacGyver/Discuss episode of the week

Post by bftlovesRDA » Sat Apr 28, 2018 12:55 am

Juliette wrote:
Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:47 pm
I like that episode.
It's not the best, but it was only the beginning..

So I say yes to the white shirt (and the glasses ;)), and he looks just fine in that red jumpsuit too!

I agree, RDA gets along very well with kids, the way he interacts with Jana is lovely to watch :)

I enjoyed the car chase (even if some of the scenes existed already) because as a huge car enthusiast, I just love every car related scene :D
Glad to read your comments, Juliette! And, yes, MacGyver looked just fine in both the white shirt and the red jumpsuit!

Now, it's Friday, so it's time to start discussing the next MacGyver episode: "The Gauntlet".

Who can start this discussion?
B

User avatar
lesliekretchmar
Posts: 376
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:11 am
Location: Chicagoland

Re: MacGyver/Discuss episode of the week

Post by lesliekretchmar » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:29 am

Hi, I'm just dropping in and was quite amazed with the discussion - especially KateR's comments about being on the original sets! What a dream job!!
Anyway, I thought Mac's reaction to Kate Connelly's question "do you want to share?" was fantastic. I've thought RDA was a perfect actor throughout the seven series and the mac movies! :P
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 10824
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: MacGyver/Discuss episode of the week

Post by bftlovesRDA » Sat Apr 28, 2018 5:59 am

lesliekretchmar wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:29 am
Hi, I'm just dropping in and was quite amazed with the discussion - especially KateR's comments about being on the original sets! What a dream job!!
Anyway, I thought Mac's reaction to Kate Connelly's question "do you want to share?" was fantastic. I've thought RDA was a perfect actor throughout the seven series and the mac movies! :P
Glad you dropped in, Leslie!

Yes, Mac's reaction to Kate Connelly's question was perfect and that they eventually kissed was good too. Figured that would happen.

Agree with you about RDA being the perfect actor throughout the MacGyver series and in the Mac Movies. I have enjoyed going back and viewing these early episodes because they show that he was so good even at this relatively early stage in the MacGyver entity. I love his expressions as well as all his athletic talent that showed up in all the physical action he had to do (along with his stunt doubles of course).....he was just so good even when so young. And, of course, he looked so good too. :D :D :oops: :oops: :D :D
B

User avatar
lesliekretchmar
Posts: 376
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:11 am
Location: Chicagoland

Re: MacGyver/Discuss episode of the week

Post by lesliekretchmar » Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:32 pm

You read my mind!! No disagreement there! TY! :)
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"

User avatar
NiLa
Posts: 664
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:21 am
Location: Hesse, near Frankfurt, Germany

Re: MacGyver/Discuss episode of the week

Post by NiLa » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:49 am

lesliekretchmar wrote:
Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:29 am
Hi, I'm just dropping in and was quite amazed with the discussion - especially KateR's comments about being on the original sets! What a dream job!!
Anyway, I thought Mac's reaction to Kate Connelly's question "do you want to share?" was fantastic. I've thought RDA was a perfect actor throughout the seven series and the mac movies! :P
Hi Leslie! Nice to have someone more in the discussion. Keep your comments coming! :D

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 10824
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: MacGyver/Discuss episode of the week

Post by bftlovesRDA » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:49 pm

Any more comments on "The Gauntlet"?
B

User avatar
lesliekretchmar
Posts: 376
Joined: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:11 am
Location: Chicagoland

Re: MacGyver/Discuss episode of the week

Post by lesliekretchmar » Tue May 01, 2018 12:18 am

actually, yes...I was sorry to see that Kate's boss at the newspaper had been killed; I loved Kate's asking Mac "is that a yes, or a no", and in Friends I think a spark that he had for Kate was re-ignited though it didn't last long because of her condition :lol:
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 10824
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: MacGyver/Discuss episode of the week

Post by bftlovesRDA » Tue May 01, 2018 12:24 am

lesliekretchmar wrote:
Tue May 01, 2018 12:18 am
actually, yes...I was sorry to see that Kate's boss at the newspaper had been killed; I loved Kate's asking Mac "is that a yes, or a no", and in Friends I think a spark that he had for Kate was re-ignited though it didn't last long because of her condition :lol:
Thanks for your comments, Leslie.

Agree with them all. :D :D :D
B

Post Reply