MacGyver actors in other roles

MacGyverGod

MacGyver actors in other roles

Post by MacGyverGod »

Do you sometimes wonder what happened to certain actors who guest starred in MacGyver? I think sometimes you might be surprised who shows up where, maybe without you even knowing. I think we all know Pandora's Clock that starred several guest stars (Richard Lawson, Wolf Muser, John Considine, Penny Peyser) including RDA himself.

If you want to look for MacGyver actors in other roles you might wanna check out these movies.

Needful Things: Shane Meier as Brian Rusk (Harry's Will, Passages), W. Morgan Sheppard as father Meehan, Don S. Davis as reverend Willie Rose, Frank C. Turner as Pete Jerzyck (Back from the Dead, Halloween Knights, MacGyver's Women), Bill Croft as deputy Andy (The Odd Triple, Deep Cover, High Control) and Tamsin Kelsey as the sheriff's secretary (Lulu, The Lost Amadeus and looking good too).

IT (1990): Tony Dakota (Tommy Giordano) as Georgie, Sheila Moore (Ellen MacGyver) as Eddie Kaspbrak's mother, Frank C. Turner as Beverly's father, Garry Chalk as the coach (Thin Ice, Deadly Dreams, The Percent Solution) Bill Croft as Koontz, Jay Brazeau as a cab driver (Kill Zone and The Gun) and Suzie Payne also as a cab driver (The Visitor).

Check out this interesting Q&A in Canada with Tim Curry and how he worked with Tony Dakota in IT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XealyeTwLdQ

Kimberly Scott (Mama Lorraine) plays One Night in James Cameron's The Abyss. Also starring or appearing in James Cameron's movies are Jennette Goldstein in Aliens (Vasquez) and Titanic (the Irish mother with her two children). Also starring in Titanic is Michael Ensign (professor Wycliff) as Benjamin Guggenheim and Tricia O' Neill (Victoria James) as a woman who is set firmly into a boat when she asked to hold the boat. Tricia O' Neill also stars as the lead in James Cameron's debut film Piranha II: The Spawning.

And you might wanna keep an eye out on Dick Butkus and Bruce McGill in The Last Boy Scout and McGill again in Cliffhanger.
Sometimes you just have to die a little inside to be reborn and rise again as a stronger and wiser version of you.
MacGyver85

Re: MacGyver actors in other roles

Post by MacGyver85 »

I really love watching other shows and saying, "Hey, that guy was on something else I watched.....oh yeah! MacGyver!"

And I saw Terry Hatcher (Penny Parker) on a magazine a while back, so it is funny that you posted this!
Annelies

Re: MacGyver actors in other roles

Post by Annelies »

Guess this is the best place for these....
Look who I bumped into watching Herbie goes Banana's :D

Young Nicky!!!

John Vernon didn't change his dresscode much did he??
Lots of love,

Lies