Re: Cyril's video MacGyver

Post by Macphoenix »

Thanks you so much everyone!!

Bye
Cy
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Cyril - thanks again for the "Good Knight MacGyver" trailer. As I said I would, you motivated me to watch that 2 part episode last night.....motivation by a trailer to watch the full episode is what good Trailers should do!!!! So, thanks again. Enjoyed the episode tremendously.

Darling -
Oh wow! That's fantastic! Like a movie trailer! And the first time I listen to MacGyver in original version (not with german synchronization). :D Hm... perhaps I have to buy the DVDs. ;)
YES indeed - purchasing the entire MacGyver series is well worth it, whatever the motivation... :D
B
Macphoenix

Post by Macphoenix »

Thanks you so much ;) ;)

So what next trailer?? suggestion?? idea?

Bye
Cy
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I don't have the creativity to suggest any new trailer. I was thinking you could do something with "The Lost City" of Stargate - and then I found that you ALREADY DID - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQxGdX1sJcQ - Stargate SG-1: Lost City and Armageddon.

(I know this is the MacGyver section so I am going to post this link over on the Stargate section too because IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! The music and the scenes are perfect and, again, I will now have to watch Lost City again soon!

But your videos are great just in and of themselves.....THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TALENTS WITH THE WATCHING WORLD, AND ESPECIALLY WITH THOSE OF US FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO SEE YOUR VIDEOS FROM LINKS YOU POST HERE! (I will stop raising my voice now....apologies....but your work is magnificent!) :D :D :D
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Macphoenix wrote:Thanks you so much ;) ;) So what next trailer?? suggestion?? idea?
Cy
Early retirement season 3? I think you haven't done it yet .But maybe it isn't very inspiring ...

V
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Anything you do is well appreciated, but if you want an idea.. how about "Cease fire"? :D
Claudia
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Good suggestions, V and Claudia.

Cyril, I just stumbled upon another brilliant video of yours.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv0gPuKuTko MacGyver: The Birth of a Hero

This one is breathtaking! THANK YOU AGAIN!
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Cyril for your incredible videos. And as Claudia said, anything you do, is certainly well appreciated, and I agree with her, if you can make a new video from the episode "Cease Fire", or "Strictly Business", or "D.O.A. MacGyver" or "Jerico Games" or "Passages". I could go on and on, but you know how it is when it comes to Rick. Anyway, whatever you do, is just great. So keep up the good work and thank you for sharing with us your amazing videos.
yolie

Post by yolie »

I agree with everyone here Cyril, you do such a great and awesome job on sharing your videos with us.
Thanks again, :D :D your hard work is much appreciated, keep them coming!
Macphoenix

Post by Macphoenix »

bftlovesRDA wrote:I don't have the creativity to suggest any new trailer. I was thinking you could do something with "The Lost City" of Stargate - and then I found that you ALREADY DID - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQxGdX1sJcQ - Stargate SG-1: Lost City and Armageddon.

(I know this is the MacGyver section so I am going to post this link over on the Stargate section too because IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME! The music and the scenes are perfect and, again, I will now have to watch Lost City again soon!

But your videos are great just in and of themselves.....THANK YOU FOR SHARING YOUR TALENTS WITH THE WATCHING WORLD, AND ESPECIALLY WITH THOSE OF US FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO SEE YOUR VIDEOS FROM LINKS YOU POST HERE! (I will stop raising my voice now....apologies....but your work is magnificent!) :D :D :D

Thanks you so much!!! :D :D :D :D I like a lot this video too ;) I made a long time when I heard this music I think a Lost city ;) ;) ;)
Thanks you a lot ;) ;)