Why does MacGyver have so many relationship problems?

AmandaLee

Re: Why does MacGyver have so many relationship problems?

Post by AmandaLee »

MacGyverGod wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 12:49 pm I would like to see someone trying to stop him from going a week into the mountains or to tell him to keep his shoes out of the couch while watching a western. :)
Everytime I see him lounge back on the couch with his shoes on I cringe!!! But, yes, the 'untamable' is part of the appeal. We women always try to 'fix' our men and end up killing the best parts. Thats why I'll never get married again unless Mac comes to life and walks through my front door. I am as opposed to commitment now as he is!
--AmandaLee
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

AmandaLee wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 1:27 am
MacGyverGod wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 12:49 pm I would like to see someone trying to stop him from going a week into the mountains or to tell him to keep his shoes out of the couch while watching a western. :)
Everytime I see him lounge back on the couch with his shoes on I cringe!!! But, yes, the 'untamable' is part of the appeal. We women always try to 'fix' our men and end up killing the best parts. Thats why I'll never get married again unless Mac comes to life and walks through my front door. I am as opposed to commitment now as he is!
I hear you Amanda I agree a thousand procent maybe more.. I would love to have a buddy like Mac but comitment again??? Neeeehhhh not for me
Lots of love,

Lies

eurmos

Post by eurmos »

Annelies wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 11:00 pm
AmandaLee wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 1:27 am
I hear you Amanda I agree a thousand procent maybe more.. I would love to have a buddy like Mac but comitment again??? Neeeehhhh not for me
Non-commitment seems like a running theme with many of us. Married 13 years, divorced 15. Happily single and staying that way!!
Beth