MacGyver Reboot

Jack(s)

Re: MacGyver Reboot

Post by Jack(s) »

oki, i did listen to it. this kids been asked if they met Rick yet and one of them said she was in the chat with Wylie and she said she likes the show. i think it was referred to the original with her dad. but it's not clear enough. hope this helps you a bit.... :)
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

tvero80 wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:23 pm
Jack(s) wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:32 pm not heard anything about it, but never watched the reboot or anything related to it. from what i did have heard, i did not miss a thing. i rather watch the original on my DVDs. light years better...
I don't watch the reboot either, Jack(s) . But when I saw Wylie was mentioned in commentaries I wanted to watch the video and be sure . Since we know RDA doesn't like the show (he said it many times ) I thought it was like stabbing him in the back (if it's true !) .
Thanks, V, for that link to the rebooted MacGyver commentary. I didn't know that video existed til you posted it here. The two new MacGyver "stars" did say they would love to meet RDA in person and that they "met" Wylie on instagram. Interesting but like you say a stab in the back.

Thanks again for linking us to that video.

And thanks, Jack(s) for asking about it.
B
Jen85

Post by Jen85 »

Ok, just gonna put my 2 cents in here. I did try to watch it, really I did but never finished the first episode. Was watching with bros and friends who all agreed that it just wasn't Mac. Gave it a shot but nothing compares to the original ;)
Mac: Two guys with bazookas blew up your cab.
Jack: They blew up my cab with a bazooka?
Mac: Two bazookas. But I can explain.
Jack: Bazookas? You can explain bazookas? YOU CANNOT EXPLAIN BAZOOKAS!
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

They did it !
I don't watch the reboot but I sometimes read comments on the show (a little masochistic I know probably hoping it is a flop ).In the latest episode MacGyver deliberately kills someone ...another betrayal to the spirit of the original but probably the worst .
Jack(s)

Post by Jack(s) »

🤢🤢🤢 this is so not Mac. he hated guns and I loved it about him...
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA
bluegirl

Post by bluegirl »

tvero80 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:08 am They did it !
I don't watch the reboot but I sometimes read comments on the show (a little masochistic I know probably hoping it is a flop ).In the latest episode MacGyver deliberately kills someone ...another betrayal to the spirit of the original but probably the worst .
WHAT??? How can they do something like THIS?!
I´m not watching it on a regular basis, only when I kind of 'stumble into it' but I obviously didn´t see that - which episode is it???
The stuff is already there. I just find a different way to use it.
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

bluegirl wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 2:08 pm
tvero80 wrote: Tue Apr 14, 2020 9:08 am They did it !
WHAT??? How can they do something like THIS?!
I´m not watching it on a regular basis, only when I kind of 'stumble into it' but I obviously didn´t see that - which episode is it???

It's called Code + Artemis + Nuclear + Nemesis (the latest episode)
Annabel

Post by Annabel »

Apologises if this has already been posted....but this is the true MacGyver reboot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctHqQgnhvKo