MacGyver Fashion

Mac/Jack#1fan

MacGyver Fashion

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Lets talk Mac fashion! MacGyver is an 80's show, and he was always dressed perfectly for the times :D What do you like that he wears? What do you think looked terrible on him? What was the favorite thing we wore?

I like his jackets, the brown bomber is awesome, but I really love his black leather jacket from season 4. That black leather is just..... SO SEXY :oops:
I have to admit, I like everything he wears, even his floral shirts he wears in season 7. I don't think there was one outfit that he wore that I hated (well, none come to mind anyway). I like him in white, like in "Twice Stung", that white suit he wears? I LOVE IT :D
I'm also a huge hockey fan, so his whole hockey ensemble in "Thin Ice" I thought was amazing. I also like that episode because we get to watch him skate, and I love watching him skate! What can I say? He's handsome :D
Oh, and another outfit of his I like is in season 7 when he wears those white T-shirts with the black vest and jeans! ;) Now that is sexy lol :oops:

I could keep going on... but I'd just keep going! Lol!

So, what are some of your favorite Mac outfits/styles? :D 8-)
cmbj67

Re: MacGyver Fashion

Post by cmbj67 »

I like him with almost everything, but especially in white shirts or T-shirts and in red shirts (like in Eagles), jeans, even with camouflage. And his brown jacket :D

Nothing is terrible on him, but I prefer him in casual clothing, not tuxedo.

I'm not a hockey fan, but I like the episode Thin Ice and to watch him on the ice, also in other episodes. ;)

I like his sunglassed of 1st season, not much those of 6th or 7th season.

However he's always handsome with everything he wears :)
Claudia
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

I totally love the suit in twice stung, but I love everything he wore, actually!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Caty

Post by Caty »

cmbj67 wrote:I like him with almost everything, but especially in white shirts or T-shirts and in red shirts (like in Eagles), jeans, even with camouflage. And his brown jacket :D

Nothing is terrible on him, but I prefer him in casual clothing, not tuxedo.

I'm not a hockey fan, but I like the episode Thin Ice and to watch him on the ice, also in other episodes. ;)

I like his sunglassed of 1st season, not much those of 6th or 7th season.

However he's always handsome with everything he wears :)
I also liked his sunglasses in the 1st season, he looked so cool ;)
I don't know it he ever wears something, I didn't like. I have to watch the episodes again, then I will tell you.
Great agenda for the next time. ;)

And what I still like are his shoes, those kind of tennis shoe, mostly made of white cloth.
I used to wear shoes like that that time and if I ever find me a pair of these again, I'll buy them immediately :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

I particularly loved the blue shirts -- he always looked so good in blue!
polaris

Post by polaris »

Basically I liked everything he wore back then.
His leather jacket, his suits, his glasses.
IMHO there are 2 things I don't like, his flowery shirts and over-sized clothes. I know those might be fashion in the 80's but I just don't see them fit in him.
They hid his sexiness and hotness and handsomeness :mrgreen:
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

I get a kick out of the horrible flowered shirts, simply because they're so ridiculous. But I completely agree about the big baggy clothes -- he looks as if he's drowning in them. When someone has an outstanding chest and shoulders, you do NOT hide this!

I also get very annoyed every time they put him in a shirt that's buttoned up to the neck. I just want to rip off the top button and hide it.

I really, really love every episode where he's wearing sleeveless shirts, since that shows off the arm muscles so well. :D Yup, I'm shallow that way.
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Right, big baggy clothes are not good on him and I like sleeveless shirts that show his arms :oops:

And I like him in pale blue shirt, as in Cease Fire or The Black Corsage and with shirts inside pants.

I don't like Dexter much, but he's supposed to be unfashionable, right? :)
Claudia
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Yes, Dexter is supposed to be a complete trainwreck as far as fashion goes.

cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Ahahaha :D That's just the episode I watched tonight. :)
Claudia