MacGyver Fashion

Jediferret

Re: MacGyver Fashion

Post by Jediferret »

I liked Mac's style in Season 4. Mostly black jeans, basic t-shirt and black leather jacket. It's a very no nonsense style and he looked good in it. My favorite, however, is his layered look. Usually jeans, a long-sleeved undershirt and a button-down shirt over top with the sleeves rolled up. Pics below as reference. ;) The black leather jacket is still my favorite of all his jackets. Of course, I love his aviator sunglasses. I have a pair of my own and I love them. ^_^

Just click the thumbnail to make the photo bigger. ^_^

Ghost Ship

Runners

Log Jam
"Life is more important than what we do for a living." - Richard Dean Anderson
"That's the real trouble with the world, too many people grow up." - Walt Disney
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Jediferret wrote:I liked Mac's style in Season 4. Mostly black jeans, basic t-shirt and black leather jacket. It's a very no nonsense style and he looked good in it. My favorite, however, is his layered look. Usually jeans, a long-sleeved undershirt and a button-down shirt over top with the sleeves rolled up. The black leather jacket is still my favorite of all his jackets. Of course, I love his aviator sunglasses. I have a pair of my own and I love them. ^_^
Oh, don't get me started on his black leather jacket....I LOVE IT! :D I am rather partial to the season 4 Mac look too ;) I need to get myself a pair of aviator sunglasses lol! :D
xena

Post by xena »

everything he wears fits him perfectly. eventhough he wears min 2 sizes bigger than his size.. :lol:
the only thing i could not get used to was (and is) the white socks.. :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

xena wrote:
everything he wears fits him perfectly. eventhough he wears min 2 sizes bigger than his size..
the only thing i could not get used to was (and is) the white socks..
xena Posts: 34Joined: Mon May 19, 2014 3:33 pm
I watched one of his interviews on youtube yesterday and in it he talks about being color blind....so the interviewer asked him what he does about getting the right color socks on - and he said, "I wear white socks!" and he held up his feet so everyone could see his white socks! And that is evidently the explanation for wearing the white socks. It's because he is color blind and wearing white eliminates the problem with being color blind and having to know what color socks he is wearing since he can't see colors very well..... :D :lol: :D
B
Kti

Post by Kti »

I love this interview. I think you mean this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Tf5XR ... g&index=36
Honestly, I'm glad this little problem had him made for the reserve in the extreme national emergency!
Have read on Kate's sides.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Kti wrote:I love this interview. I think you mean this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_Tf5XR ... g&index=36
Honestly, I'm glad this little problem had him made for the reserve in the extreme national emergency!
Have read on Kate's sides.
YES, that is the interview I am remembering. I love it too!

I am so glad also that this problem - color blindness - is one of the main reasons RDA did not have to go to Viet Nam. God blessed us with his talents as a result.
B
Anja

Post by Anja »

I really don't like the shirt in Out in the cold but my favourites are the white suit, the tuxedo and the outfit in Good Knight Macgyver when looking for the prisoners. And - of course - the less the better if you know what I mean.
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

Rrrrrr...! :P I see ! Naughty!
It is true that this clothes were fine on him. There was also holding the Joker and military uniform. Too cute! ;)
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Speaking of naughty...... I loved the towel he wore in Trumbo's world :P :lol:
Lots of love,

Lies

Titine1978

Post by Titine1978 »

I see ... :P
I like the scene where he leaves his blue shirt in "The Black Corsage".
Despite the years, I think he is always charming. He has charisma.
I would have liked to meet him once in my life.

Have a nice day.