MacGyver Virtual Season

MacsJeep

MacGyver Virtual Season

Post by MacsJeep »

Hiya

Some years ago now, there was a Mac VS that sadly vanished. The stories are on a holding site, and I've tried to find someone involved to see if they'd be interested in me rehosting it and giving it a proper home, however to no avail.

Anyway, I'm considering doing another virtual season of my own, but was wondering if anyone would actually be interested anymore, as a reader, or to take part? It would have its own site, artwork for each episode and so on.

Any thoughts, folks?

:)
yolie

Re: MacGyver Virtual Season

Post by yolie »

I love good Jack and Sam stories especially from good authors. Would like to see
another good site for their stories. So as a reader, I would be very interested. :D
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

Don't forget this would be MacGyver, though, not Sg-1 :)
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I think your idea sounds great MacsJeep. As Yolie said, I love reading stories about Jack and Sam (from SG-1), but I definitely do love MacGyver also. So, I find it very interesting if we could have some MacGyver stories to share as well. I think you should give it a try.
Anja

Post by Anja »

MacsJeep wrote:Hiya

Some years ago now, there was a Mac VS that sadly vanished. The stories are on a holding site, and I've tried to find someone involved to see if they'd be interested in me rehosting it and giving it a proper home, however to no avail.

Anyway, I'm considering doing another virtual season of my own, but was wondering if anyone would actually be interested anymore, as a reader, or to take part? It would have its own site, artwork for each episode and so on.

Any thoughts, folks?

:)
Hi, there. Since I've joined only this year, could you be a bit more specific about this? Please? :?:
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

Hi Anja!

Sorry, it's my fault. I naturally assumed people would know what a VS is, when I shouldn't have!

Basically, when a show ends, sometimes the fans don't want it to, so they create a "season" or even several seasons of their own by writing fan fiction that all interlinks, just like a season on said show.

Sometimes it can just be 22 stories posted up on forums, or sometimes people get more creative and do a whole website dedicated to the "virtual seasons". That's what I'm proposing here. I've done it before for the TV show Supernatural,and we had videos and artwork to go along with the stories, and if you wanted to read them in PDF instead of online, I had a downloadable version.

I hope that explains a bit of what I'm suggesting! If you want a link to the Superntural site to get an idea of what it would be like I can provide one if its allowed!

As a side note, I'm currently writing a SG-1/MacGyver crossover story, but I didn't know where to post it here, so it's on the MacGyver forums, if you fancy a read. Sam's in it, of course, but not really any romance at this point. ;)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I know it's after season 7 but could Nikki come back? Please?
MacsJeep

Post by MacsJeep »

Hiya

We've got some brand new characters coming along, but also some old ones, because MacGyver wouldn't be the same without them. I shouldn't give spoilers out, but I can confirm you'll see Nikki again on more than one occasion. ;) Please feel free to comment, give feedback, or ask more questions! :D