MacGyver blog

frenchwriter

Re: MacGyver blog

Post by frenchwriter »

Thank you Nick for that.
I like when Chris Helcermanas-Benge talk about the Hockey when Richard has created a team of player with technicians and film workers. The production didn't know anything except Michael Greenburg, I think...It was during this time that he was wounded in the face and he managed to hide it through excellent makeup ... :lol:

Sorry... Thank you so much for conversation with John Whelpley. So nice!
His memories are very pleasant... I remember that Charles Correll was very appreciated by all , including Jonh Rich who loved working with him.
themacgyverproject

Post by themacgyverproject »

Thanks Frenchwriter! Here's a link to a Q and A with Steve Danforth, music editor.
http://themacgyverproject.blogspot.com/ ... ation.html
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Wow what a fantastic interview with a fantastic amazing ;) man!! Thanks Nick!!
Lots of love,

Lies

themacgyverproject

Haha, thanks Lies!

Well, here we are. Number 1! It's a two part special - here's part 1!
http://themacgyverproject.blogspot.com/ ... isode.html
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

Yeeeehah thanks for making a Two part out of it!!!! I couldn't wait till number one but was glad that it wasn't there already.. I mean number one is the end right??? wich means no more blogs?????? :( fortunately part 2 is coming and Nick it's a great number 1!!!!!! Also a big favourite of me!!
Lots of love,

Lies

themacgyverproject

Annelies wrote:Yeeeehah thanks for making a Two part out of it!!!! I couldn't wait till number one but was glad that it wasn't there already.. I mean number one is the end right??? wich means no more blogs?????? :( fortunately part 2 is coming and Nick it's a great number 1!!!!!! Also a big favourite of me!!
Glad you like this one too! After I do part 2, my plan is to rerank the episodes one final time, and then also I want to review the 2 movies (which I couldn't pre-rank since I didn't remember them). There may a few more Q and A's if possible, but then yes, it will be the end. But after taking a break I will probably move on to another show or non-MacGyver topic on the same blogg.
themacgyverproject

Finally made it! My #1 moment from my #1 show. Fortunately had some help from a map. :)

http://themacgyverproject.blogspot.com/ ... ambit.html
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: loved the blog Nick!!! Thank you for this Fantastic part 1 with all the Bums!!! Just rewatched the episode and it was so much fun with the blog in my head :lol: Especially the Bums!!! Loved the music even more while counting them :D
Lots of love,

Lies

themacgyverproject

Annelies wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: loved the blog Nick!!! Thank you for this Fantastic part 1 with all the Bums!!! Just rewatched the episode and it was so much fun with the blog in my head :lol: Especially the Bums!!! Loved the music even more while counting them :D
Haha! You're too kind, Lies! And glad you rewatched the greatest episode and noticed the bums!

In the meantime, I talked to Judy Burns who wrote the gambit, and she has some interesting things to say about it!
http://themacgyverproject.blogspot.com/ ... ation.html
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thanks Nick for the interesting interview.