MacGyver Series

Stoneridge

MacGyver Series

Post by Stoneridge »

Hi all, as a few of you know I'm currently re-watching the MacGyver series, it never gets old as they say just like a good wine it gets better with age. Anyhow I noticed a few similarities between episodes and I wondered if anyone else did as well.

#1: Mac's Jeep, I've never seen a registration (or licence) plate on it. At one point I thought it might be obscured by the winch on the front, but I couldn't see that it was. The Nomad etc had plates.

#2: There seems to be that annoying green lamp (almost a glowing colour, you can't miss it) in a lot of episodes albeit it changes shape etc a lot.

Does anyone else have anything that they may have noticed is the same? Just wondering, does not take away from the episodes or RDA at all, my opinion of him remains the same as always.
Clean/Green NZ
Take only photos, leave only footprints.
Stoneridge

Re: MacGyver Series

Post by Stoneridge »

Allrighty, I have now seen once or twice that there is a number plate on that cool jeep. But that infernal green lamp or a version of, is also in Stargate SG1. What is it with that green lamp? Was it a favourite of the producers from Paramount or MGM or something? Perhaps they had 1,000 green lamp props? LOL
Clean/Green NZ
themacgyverproject

Post by themacgyverproject »

I hadn't noticed the green lamp from MacGyver. If there's an episode that you remember has it I will keep an eye out for it.
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Season 1, episode 11 it's there. The episode where they horridly inject him with that six hour killing drug. And in most other office clips on MacGyver. Geez it bugs me.
Clean/Green NZ
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

Ah, it just came to me, the episode mentioned above is called "Nightmares" but it turns up in all different episodes, different shapes etc as well. It's kind of like "spot the infernal glowing green - in your face lamp" LOL
Clean/Green NZ
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Stoneridge. I'll have to look for the glowing green lamp - I don't recall seeing it but that's because I have been watching Stargate SG1 lately. I am about to finish that series so then I plan to rewatch MacGyver and will look for the glowing green light. Thanks for noticing.
B
cmbj67

Post by cmbj67 »

Oh yeah, I saw the green lamp now. I watched that episode a thousand times, but I was too busy with his eyes to notice the lamp. :)
Claudia
Stoneridge

Post by Stoneridge »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Hi, Stoneridge. I'll have to look for the glowing green lamp - I don't recall seeing it but that's because I have been watching Stargate SG1 lately.
It's in SG1 as well, not so often but it's there! I think I saw it in Hammonds office at one stage or was it the boardroom, doing its glowing, glaring thing.
Clean/Green NZ
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post MacGyver videos. I know there is the section "Cyril's video MacGyver", but I thought that only Cyril should post her videos there. So, I chose this section here. If I'm wrong, someone please correct me. Anyway, I just found a couple new videos of MacGyver and I'd like to share them with you. Actually, they are Screencapture videos. So here they are.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgYDzZuOoIg Screencapture video MacGyver - The little things

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiC65tgLeRg Screencapture video MacGyver - How do I Live

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5XgVqQNmO4 Can't take my eyes off of you Richard Dean Anderson
Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU, NICOLE!!! What a fantastic clips, loved them!!
Lots of love,

Lies