MacGyver's legacy

Catarina Cid

MacGyver's legacy

Post by Catarina Cid » Thu May 21, 2020 9:55 pm

At this right moment I'm talking to you, I'm whatching that latest MacGyver's episode when he finally meets his son: Sam!
I have no words!!!

Here in Portugal we have been whatchig all seasons in a especial channel that's called RTP memória - it repeats several programs that were emblematic.
I must say: never a tv serie moved me for so long, for so many years, or meant so much to me as MavGyver's did!
Right now, I'm speechless! :roll:

How about you?

bftlovesRDA

Re: MacGyver's legacy

Post by bftlovesRDA » Thu May 21, 2020 10:15 pm

Catarina Cid wrote:
Thu May 21, 2020 9:55 pm
At this right moment I'm talking to you, I'm whatching that latest MacGyver's episode when he finally meets his son: Sam!
I have no words!!!

Here in Portugal we have been whatchig all seasons in a especial channel that's called RTP memória - it repeats several programs that were emblematic.
I must say: never a tv serie moved me for so long, for so many years, or meant so much to me as MavGyver's did!
Right now, I'm speechless! :roll:

How about you?
Hi Catarina,

Yes, I love that episode of MacGyver when he meets his son. Such a moving episode.

What are you liking the most about this episode?

I have not seen it in a while - have watched Trail of Tears and Hindsight lately. Loved them both.

You should find a way to come into the Live Chat room on this Saturday at 4 PM where you can talk "live" with others who feel the same way you do.

Tell more about the MacGyver episodes that have meant a lot to you if you want to.
B

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA » Thu May 21, 2020 10:58 pm

Hope to hear from you soon.
B

Catarina Cid

Post by Catarina Cid » Fri May 22, 2020 8:26 am

Thank's B!
About Saturday, I can try!

Right now I haven't got all those references to the episodes sharp in my mind!
I have some thoughts, for instance:
I've loved all the ones were Harry, his grandfather appeared! With so many love and generation bridges, by opposition to those generation gaps that many people are focused to line!

I must go, I'm getting late to work :?
Love, and I very nice day to you all!
;)

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA » Sat May 23, 2020 12:25 am

Catarina Cid wrote:
Fri May 22, 2020 8:26 am
Thank's B!
About Saturday, I can try!

Right now I haven't got all those references to the episodes sharp in my mind!
I have some thoughts, for instance:
I've loved all the ones were Harry, his grandfather appeared! With so many love and generation bridges, by opposition to those generation gaps that many people are focused to line!

I must go, I'm getting late to work :?
Love, and I very nice day to you all!
;)
That's ok, Catarina. Just try to come into the Live Chat room at 4 PM EASTERN US time and you can chat about what MacGyver means to you.....you will find lots of interest and support for that view, I think.

Love the episodes with Mac's grandfather too.

Take care,
B
B