MacGyver/Discuss episode of the week

bftlovesRDA

Re: MacGyver/Discuss episode of the week

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thank you so much, JK, for your comments and for the screencaps!!!!! Awesome!

And, thank you, Kate, also for your comments. For some reason I just now read them.....a lot to keep up with I guess. (Monday April 30th).

Great discussion of a Thief of Budapest.
Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
Juliette

Post by Juliette »

I like that episode.
It's not the best, but it was only the beginning..

So I say yes to the white shirt (and the glasses ;)), and he looks just fine in that red jumpsuit too!

I agree, RDA gets along very well with kids, the way he interacts with Jana is lovely to watch :)

I enjoyed the car chase (even if some of the scenes existed already) because as a huge car enthusiast, I just love every car related scene :D
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Juliette wrote: Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:47 pm I like that episode.
It's not the best, but it was only the beginning..

So I say yes to the white shirt (and the glasses ;)), and he looks just fine in that red jumpsuit too!

I agree, RDA gets along very well with kids, the way he interacts with Jana is lovely to watch :)

I enjoyed the car chase (even if some of the scenes existed already) because as a huge car enthusiast, I just love every car related scene :D
Glad to read your comments, Juliette! And, yes, MacGyver looked just fine in both the white shirt and the red jumpsuit!

Now, it's Friday, so it's time to start discussing the next MacGyver episode: "The Gauntlet".

Who can start this discussion?
B
lesliekretchmar

Post by lesliekretchmar »

Hi, I'm just dropping in and was quite amazed with the discussion - especially KateR's comments about being on the original sets! What a dream job!!
Anyway, I thought Mac's reaction to Kate Connelly's question "do you want to share?" was fantastic. I've thought RDA was a perfect actor throughout the seven series and the mac movies! :P
ImageWith a little imagination, anything is possible"
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

lesliekretchmar wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:29 am Hi, I'm just dropping in and was quite amazed with the discussion - especially KateR's comments about being on the original sets! What a dream job!!
Anyway, I thought Mac's reaction to Kate Connelly's question "do you want to share?" was fantastic. I've thought RDA was a perfect actor throughout the seven series and the mac movies! :P
Glad you dropped in, Leslie!

Yes, Mac's reaction to Kate Connelly's question was perfect and that they eventually kissed was good too. Figured that would happen.

Agree with you about RDA being the perfect actor throughout the MacGyver series and in the Mac Movies. I have enjoyed going back and viewing these early episodes because they show that he was so good even at this relatively early stage in the MacGyver entity. I love his expressions as well as all his athletic talent that showed up in all the physical action he had to do (along with his stunt doubles of course).....he was just so good even when so young. And, of course, he looked so good too. :D :D :oops: :oops: :D :D
B
lesliekretchmar

You read my mind!! No disagreement there! TY! :)
NiLa

Post by NiLa »

lesliekretchmar wrote: Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:29 am Hi, I'm just dropping in and was quite amazed with the discussion - especially KateR's comments about being on the original sets! What a dream job!!
Hi Leslie! Nice to have someone more in the discussion. Keep your comments coming! :D

Anja ;)
Walk in love, walk in service, and you will walk in honor.
MacGyver
....by doing so our world will be better each day...
Anja ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Any more comments on "The Gauntlet"?
B
lesliekretchmar

actually, yes...I was sorry to see that Kate's boss at the newspaper had been killed; I loved Kate's asking Mac "is that a yes, or a no", and in Friends I think a spark that he had for Kate was re-ignited though it didn't last long because of her condition :lol:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

lesliekretchmar wrote: Tue May 01, 2018 12:18 am actually, yes...I was sorry to see that Kate's boss at the newspaper had been killed; I loved Kate's asking Mac "is that a yes, or a no", and in Friends I think a spark that he had for Kate was re-ignited though it didn't last long because of her condition :lol:
Thanks for your comments, Leslie.

Agree with them all. :D :D :D
B