Stargate Figures in Action

KateR
Site Admin

Stargate Figures in Action

Post by KateR »

As requested, the "Stargate Figures in Action" thread from the old Forum has been preserved so that the incredible creativity of some of the members here can still be enjoyed.

The pages are huge and may be slow to load, but you will be able to find the archived pages here:

Part 1 (pages 01-20): http://rdanderson.com/forum2/action1.htm
Part 2 (pages 21-40): http://rdanderson.com/forum2/action2.htm
Part 3 (pages 41-62): http://rdanderson.com/forum2/action3.htm

Now it's up to you to continue the thread here in its new home! :D

Kate
Astra

Re: Stargate Figures in Action

Post by Astra »

Thank you so much Kate for saving the figure pictures with all your hard work! Still I hope that the old links work a little longer, as there I can put up a link to a specific story.

Now, to fill the new thread with new life, I have something new for all of you! My Jack recently bought a record player. Which looks awesome as it is, but is even more awesome when I tell you that this is a real working radio!

Then he sat back and listened to the music:

Note the clothes I bought him!

Some close up from the things on the shelf:

These fruits are rubbers/erasers actually! As are the French Fries, Hot Dog, sandwich etc. I just bought them in London two weeks ago, they are made in Japan.

Last edited by Astra on Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
KateR
Site Admin

Post by KateR »

OMG! He has an Air Force t-shirt!

Thanks for the continuing story, Astra, and the glimpse into "Jack at home." I think the only thing missing is Guinness. It is, after all, a refreshing substitute for... food.

;) Kate
Caty

Post by Caty »

I love this new story and I definitely love his new t-shirt :D
It's amazing!
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Astra

Post by Astra »

Thank you for the comments ;)

Yes, when I stumbled about this Air Force shirt and pants, I couldn't resist to get them for Jack. They reminded me of the t-shirt he once slept in in an episode.

I have a second part to the recordplayer story, now with speech bubbles! I must explain it a bit for those that don't know - the other guy with Jack is the Doctor from the British sci-fi show "Doctor Who", who is able to travel through space and time. Apparently he wanted to do Jack a favour, but got the year slightly wrong... LOL You might see him more often in future stories, hope you don't mind!

Annelies

Post by Annelies »

:lol: :lol: :lol: I know doctor Who, Fantastic scenes Astra!!
Lots of love,

Lies

Fandango

Post by Fandango »

:D Very good!
Cool about the record player being a radio.

~~~
Kate, thanks for getting the thread transfered!
Paja

Post by Paja »

Hello new forum!

Kate, thank you so very much for all the work with archiving the old posts.

Astra, what a perfect start to the new thread. Your Jack has got some pretty cool stuff. The sound system looks gorgeous. And of course, the T-shirt. ;) And Jack prefers vinyl records. Yay! He sure can recognize a quality. Just out of curiosity, what kind of music was he listening to?
Doctor Who is cute. By the way, could Jack borrow his suit for a while? It may be fun.
Astra

Post by Astra »

Thank you, Annelis, Fandango and Paja!

I have no idea what kind of music Jack could like though. Rock'n'Roll from the Sixties?

I'm afraid I won't dare to get the Doctor completely out of his suit. The tie is really tied, not just put over the head with a rubber band, and I have no idea how to open the knot and how to make it right again later. So my "Doctor in bathtube" will have to happen with the figure I had before.

I intend to buy Jack his own suit though, so nothing is lost! But before, I still collect money for this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1-6-ZCWO-ZC-W ... rkt%3D4%26

Donations are welcomed LOL
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Astra, you can find guides online for how to tie a necktie. The technical term for it is a four-in-hand, but just Google "how to tie a necktie" and you'll get everything from Youtube vids to detailed step-by-step drawings. (The shortcut is simply to loosen it and slip it over the head, still tied.)