Stargate Figures in Action

Astra

Re: Stargate Figures in Action

Post by Astra »

Caty wrote:Although I love this workout photos, but in other ways I can't agree with you, Astra. I'm sorry ;)
Jack O'Neill meditating like Teal'c? Voluntarily?
He never saw that working for him except the time they changed their bodies, due to Marchello.

And in Lotus-position?
I can't imagine that, not with his bad knees. ;)

But .... his hair is still dark, maybe these pics are from a much younger O'Neill with an open mind to meditation and still healthy bones? :lol: :lol:
This picture is many years old, and a perfect example of what happens if you invite a bunch of crazy girls (I think Paya was with us that weekend as well) and let them loose.
We were just playing around, having fun, laughing each other silly. You should have seen the pictures where Sam was hiding in his closet, having a peek ;) And no, before you ask, I don't have them anymore. I have a standard to keep LOL
tvero80 wrote:Great job Astra.You said you won 1st place in the competition. What does it mean exactly ? You sent the figure ? It was selected ? I don't understand .
I'm a member of a Facebook group where we all do pictures with 12" action figures, not only Stargate, all kind of fandoms. And each month, there is a competition for a certain theme. The January 2016 theme was "Movie poster or magazine cover" and I almost did not want to take part, as I had no idea. I put this together last minute and then won! We all vote for which we think is the best. The winner gets to be the cover photo of the group until next month. This is what it looks like at the moment - sadly you don't see much as the picture was portrait not landscape:

Caty

Post by Caty »

You really deserve to win that contest! Great job! :D :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Astra

Post by Astra »

Thank you Caty!

Today is Valentine's Day - this is an old one, I posted it before, and it can be found in the first post where Kate saved the old posts from the other forum, but why not show it again!

After a while Jack has a whole plate full with steaks, and at the grill now lie sausages and shashlik, and he calls Sam over to get something while he is drinking from his beer bottle:

Sam reluctantly leaves her beach chair to get something to eat:

yolie

Post by yolie »

Thanks Astra for reposting you cute action figures of the barbeque. They were
new to me so glad to view them for the first time. Love your action figures
especially when they are our favorite subjects. ;)
Astra

Post by Astra »

yolie wrote:Thanks Astra for reposting you cute action figures of the barbeque. They were
new to me so glad to view them for the first time. Love your action figures
especially when they are our favorite subjects. ;)
Thank you and you're welcome! If you go back to the first post in this thread, Kate has linked to the old pictures. It's all still there. I only deleted the old "Window of Opportunity" pictures, but they are here now upgraded with speech bubbles.

The Stargate team went bowling!

Paja

Post by Paja »

Astra,thank you for feeding the thread and keeping it alive! I love all your stories and these recent ones are no exception. Always so fun and inventive. The bowling idea is brilliant. And I’m again in awe at all your little accessories you manage to gather. :D

Also congratulations to your 1st place in the competition. Well done, girl. 8-)

I'm sorry for the long quiet on my part. Real life (demanding job mostly) has once again took me away from the forum and my hobbies in general. But I finally made some steps to end this craziness that was only consuming time and destroying creativity, and now I am back and ready to rejoin. There are a considerable number of stories waiting to be posted, so I have swept the dust from my photo archive and happily prepared new parts of Jack’s winter adventure. Coming soon! ;o)
Caty

Post by Caty »

Welcome back, Paja!! We really missed you!

And Astra, I'm excited to see how the bowling game continues. Great idea :D :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
Astra

Post by Astra »

I totally agree with Caty here!
Caty wrote:Welcome back, Paja!! We really missed you!
+1
Paja wrote:Astra,thank you for feeding the thread and keeping it alive! I love all your stories and these recent ones are no exception. Always so fun and inventive. The bowling idea is brilliant. And I’m again in awe at all your little accessories you manage to gather. :D

Also congratulations to your 1st place in the competition. Well done, girl. 8-)
Thank you!
I must admit the bowling idea originally came from the Star Trek figures. In one episode there was talk of a bowling area on the Enterprise but it was never seen on screen. What you see in my pictures is actually a real game my parents have. I had forgotten about it but my brother remembered - thank him!
Paja wrote:I'm sorry for the long quiet on my part. Real life (demanding job mostly) has once again took me away from the forum and my hobbies in general. But I finally made some steps to end this craziness that was only consuming time and destroying creativity, and now I am back and ready to rejoin. There are a considerable number of stories waiting to be posted, so I have swept the dust from my photo archive and happily prepared new parts of Jack’s winter adventure. Coming soon! ;o)
Looking forward to it!

I recently remembered there is another never posted story we did together and with other friends at my place. Remember Jack making paper planes, having his feet up at the desk, in the lovely grey shirt you made him? You said at the time you wanted to post these pictures yourself so I never did. Maybe you can find time for those as well?
Caty wrote:And Astra, I'm excited to see how the bowling game continues. Great idea :D :D

Thank you! But sorry, I have no continuation planned. If I made a full game it would make for boring pictures, and I could not decide who should win anyway. So I rather ended on a funny note. Daniel thought he could get out easily ;)
Cindy61

Post by Cindy61 »

WOW, you all are doing a great job at this stuff! :D :D keep up the good work! ;)
yolie

Post by yolie »

Wow thanks for a new adventure, with bowling, thought Jack was a hockey fan. ;)
So cute and anxious to see more adventures soon.