Cyril's video Stargate SG1

Macphoenix

Re: Cyril's video Stargate SG1

Post by Macphoenix »

Thanks you so much ;) ;)
Kti

Post by Kti »

Wow! Why I didn't discovered this topic until today :o ?!
Your special O'Neill trailer is terrific. Thank you! :D
Macphoenix

Post by Macphoenix »

Hi ;)

this is my new trailer about SG1 Season 8 ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eaw-O5tPszU

Bye
Cy
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Merci Cyril de nous tenir au courant.
Superbe vidéo ,comme toujours.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Cyril - fantastic video - Trailer from Season 8 of Stargate! Loved every minute of it! Thank you!
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

Thank you Cyril. That was an AWESOME, TERRIFIC video. Great job as always. Looking forward for more.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Cyril - I just wanted to be sure you saw my posts from the Stargate - Sam and Jack relationship - thread: (It's about 2 of your videos I had not seen until just recently....) Sorry if this is a confusing post. But I just wanted Cyril to be sure to know these other videos had been found and posted too.

From that thread: I "found" two videos from our own Cyril - from several years ago - but I just now am seeing these and LOVING them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbL94mej3L8

Stargate SG1: Jack & Sam Always Love You

I LOVE THIS VIDEO! The song is so appropriate because we know that Jack will always love Sam and Sam will always love Jack no matter what happens....at least that's what we like to think.

and,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr1HFnZHuhM

Stargate SG1: Please Remember

LOVE THIS VIDEO also! This song is so appropriate also....as Sam and Jack can remember all the times they were "close" throughout the Stargate series....and we can too!

THANK YOU, CYRIL - FOR THESE MAGNIFICENT SAM AND JACK VIDEOS!

So mega thank you's to Cyril for another splendid video!

======================================================
Yes, we remember - Children of the gods - how it all got started.....

Thank you, Cyril, for doing that trailer and for doing all the videos you have done about MacGyver and about Jack O'Neill and Sam and Jack....these are all just outstanding and awesome! Your brilliant work is such a treasure!

How can I say thank you enough? I don't think there is a way - but I just love your work and feel so blessed to be able to witness it. :D :D :D
B
Paja

Post by Paja »

Hi Cyril, thank you very much for your videos. I am a long-time fan of your work. You have perfect editing skills and great sense of choosing and combining the clips together. Keep it up! :)
Macphoenix

Post by Macphoenix »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Hi, Cyril - I just wanted to be sure you saw my posts from the Stargate - Sam and Jack relationship - thread: (It's about 2 of your videos I had not seen until just recently....) Sorry if this is a confusing post. But I just wanted Cyril to be sure to know these other videos had been found and posted too.

From that thread: I "found" two videos from our own Cyril - from several years ago - but I just now am seeing these and LOVING them!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbL94mej3L8

Stargate SG1: Jack & Sam Always Love You

I LOVE THIS VIDEO! The song is so appropriate because we know that Jack will always love Sam and Sam will always love Jack no matter what happens....at least that's what we like to think.

and,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr1HFnZHuhM

Stargate SG1: Please Remember

LOVE THIS VIDEO also! This song is so appropriate also....as Sam and Jack can remember all the times they were "close" throughout the Stargate series....and we can too!

THANK YOU, CYRIL - FOR THESE MAGNIFICENT SAM AND JACK VIDEOS!

So mega thank you's to Cyril for another splendid video!

======================================================
Yes, we remember - Children of the gods - how it all got started.....

Thank you, Cyril, for doing that trailer and for doing all the videos you have done about MacGyver and about Jack O'Neill and Sam and Jack....these are all just outstanding and awesome! Your brilliant work is such a treasure!

How can I say thank you enough? I don't think there is a way - but I just love your work and feel so blessed to be able to witness it. :D :D :D

THANKS YOU so much ;) ;) I'm very glad ;) ;)