Favorite funny quotes of RDA from Stargate SG1

mac_jack_fangirl

Re: Favorite funny quotes of RDA from Stargate SG1

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

Mac/Jack#1fan wrote::lol: Jack's underwear... wouldn't you just love.... :oops: ;) Never mind, not going to go there ;) Now you have me saying things out loud! ;) :lol:

Since we are talking about funny Jack quotes, I thought you all might think this is funny. This is a Jack O'Neill T shirt. Yes, I have one of these. This is not a picture of my shirt though, this is a pic of the shirt from online ;)

I saw this shirt, fell in love with it and had to have it. Its HYSTERICAL! :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's great! Have you come across any RDA fans who knew what it was all about?
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Actually, YES!
I was surprised at first, because some people were like... "HEY! IT'S JACK O'NEILL! AWESOME SHIRT!" I'm like, thanks :D I always like seeing that people recognize the quotes on the shirt and know what SG1 is, and know who Jack O'Neill it. It makes me happy :D

I do get odd looks sometimes from people who don't really understand the shirt. But that's okay. Either you know SG1, or you don't ;)

This is another SG1 shirt I have, and people recognize this one too :D

I just thought this shirt was so cute! Hello Kitty SG1, ADORABLE! :D How could I resist? ;)
mac_jack_fangirl

Mac/Jack#1fan wrote:Actually, YES!
I was surprised at first, because some people were like... "HEY! IT'S JACK O'NEILL! AWESOME SHIRT!" I'm like, thanks :D I always like seeing that people recognize the quotes on the shirt and know what SG1 is, and know who Jack O'Neill it. It makes me happy :D

I do get odd looks sometimes from people who don't really understand the shirt. But that's okay. Either you know SG1, or you don't ;)

This is another SG1 shirt I have, and people recognize this one too :D

I just thought this shirt was so cute! Hello Kitty SG1, ADORABLE! :D How could I resist? ;)
How cute! ROFL! Teal'c looks like he's got a bow on his head.
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

Haha, it does look like Teal'c has a bow on his head because its a "girls" shirt and its a Hello Kitty style shirt. So, to make it girly and cute...just add a bow ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

OH my! That shirt is absolutely awesome! So many of my favorite lines......ha ha ha ha ha.

Here are a couple more one liners - guess the episode where each quote originates:
  • No more beer for you.

Did they try the doughnuts? You made sure they were Krispy Kremes, right? (Krispy Kreme doughnuts are also famous here in my area of the world).

Do you know what the Goa'uld really want from us? Minnesota, that's what. For the fishing, mostly. I'll take you some time.
    (Fishing?) Oh, yeah. Ask Teal'c. He can't get enough.
B
mac_jack_fangirl

bftlovesRDA wrote:OH my! That shirt is absolutely awesome! So many of my favorite lines......ha ha ha ha ha.

Here are a couple more one liners - guess the episode where each quote originates:
  • No more beer for you.

Did they try the doughnuts? You made sure they were Krispy Kremes, right? (Krispy Kreme doughnuts are also famous here in my area of the world).

Do you know what the Goa'uld really want from us? Minnesota, that's what. For the fishing, mostly. I'll take you some time.
    (Fishing?) Oh, yeah. Ask Teal'c. He can't get enough.
1) Lost City Part 1

2) Not sure about this one

3) The Fifth Man

Some other great lines from that episode:

Col. O'Neill: Well I wasn't going to let you die Lieutenant. It's like…a ton of paperwork.
Lt. Tyler: [Confused] Paperwork?
Col. O'Neill: It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

:lol:
Mac/Jack#1fan

Post by Mac/Jack#1fan »

bftlovesRDA wrote:Here are a couple more one liners - guess the episode where each quote originates:
Did they try the doughnuts? You made sure they were Krispy Kremes, right?
I think that quote was from the episode "Zero Hour"??? Right? ;)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Here are the quotes again:

No more beer for you. MacJackFanGirl - YES Lost City Part I

Did they try the doughnuts? You made sure they were Krispy Kremes, right? Mac/Jack#1Fan - YES - Zero Hour

(Fishing?) Oh, yeah. Ask Teal'c. He can't get enough. MacJackFanGirl - YES - The Fifth Man
(And I love the other quotes from The Fifth Man - too).
B
mac_jack_fangirl

I loved it when Tyler asked what it was like in MN; Jack was like, are you cracked? :lol:
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Mac_Jack_fangirl wrote:
I loved it when Tyler asked what it was like in MN; Jack was like, are you cracked?
ROFL - yes indeed. :lol:

Loved the episode too because it was all Jack....and Tyler of course....but the more of Jack in an episode, the better I like it.
B