Doing an interview of Teryl Rothery: any questions?

Root

Doing an interview of Teryl Rothery: any questions?

Post by Root »

Hi everyone.

The 10th of Apryl, Teryl Rothery will be in France, at the Toulouse Game show. As my boyfriend is one of the TV's crew, he asks me to be the one doing the interview of our dear Doctor Frasier. So, everyone who want/have a question for her, write it here and I'll choose the best one and will ask her. You would be able to see her answer on youtube as soon as the footage would be done.

Have fun ;)
tvero80

Re: Doing an interview of Teryl Rothery: any questions?

Post by tvero80 »

Great .Lucky you. Toulouse is one of the few French towns where we can have the opportunity to see the Stargate actors (the only one after Paris?).I haven't found a question yet but I'll think about it.
Merci beaucoup.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Well, a simple question is "What was it like to work with Richard Dean Anderson both as an actor and as an executive producer?" That's very simple so it may not be the best question but I would like to know was he fun to work with and, if so, why? And did it make any difference that he was both the lead actor and an executive producer?

Another simple question is - does she stay in touch with RDA now? (Obviously these questions are focused on RDA.....which is what I would want the question to be focused on).

Glad you get to do this. Have fun!
B
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Question: A funny anecdote while playing with RDA (or other actors ) or behind the scenes (with other actors too ) ? Thanks Root.
frenchwriter

Post by frenchwriter »

Hi Root...

I think about something.
Richard gave a nickname to other actors. Sincerely, he called Teryl " my little turtle" ( it seems to me).
Does she remember ? And what about this nickname?

Thank you :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

I liked her as a character.She left (for personal reasons I suppose ).Too bad .

Question:Is it easy (or difficult, whatever the legitimate reasons) to leave such a progamme you were part of for many years ?
Root

Post by Root »

Thanks for your questions. I'm taking some notes and i'll see which ones I can ask her (we have 15 minutes and only 5 questions we can ask. So...)
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

So Root ? What's the news about your interview?
Root

Post by Root »

Hi everyone!

I'm back from TOULOUSE and the Toulouse Game Show where Teryl Rothery were suppose to be... but she cancelled one week before because she had to work on a show. BUT, we had a chance to meet Sir Peter Williams alias APOPHIS and my friend did the interview because I couldn't be there (was working too :( ) Unfortunatly my friend didn't know about Stargage (WTF!! How's that possible!lol) so the interview would have been better if it was me :lol: .

Anyway. I will give you the link to watch the video when it will be done. He talks a little about RDA in a funny moment! He talked about the only time he had a chance to play face to face with RDA and was happy because the only thing he had to say to him was "I WILL KILL YOU!!" Apparently he liked to say that to him :lol:
So I'll keep you posted :D
tvero80

Post by tvero80 »

Thank you Root.