Guess the Stargate Quote

Monika
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:27 pm
Location: at Stralsund/ Northern Germany

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by Monika » Sun Mar 29, 2020 8:21 pm

bftlovesRDA wrote:
Sun Mar 29, 2020 9:49 am
Solitudes it is! Your turn!
YEEESss
Thank´s B,
Plan A worket :D :D :D
OK, here is a new quote: "But the food is cold"

From Monika with love
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."

User avatar
Jack(s)
Posts: 3455
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:59 pm
Location: UK

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by Jack(s) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:48 pm

sorry Monika, I can't remember him ever saying that. need a season and a hint if possible
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA

Monika
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:27 pm
Location: at Stralsund/ Northern Germany

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by Monika » Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:29 pm

Jack(s) wrote:
Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:48 pm
sorry Monika, I can't remember him ever saying that. need a season and a hint if possible
OK, here are the tips you want: S3
Dr. Carter (married to Jack O´Neill) :o :o
deceased Major Kowalsky
Much fun yet.

From Monika with love
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 9257
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by bftlovesRDA » Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:17 am

Hi, Monika - I don't recognize this quote either.

But your Hints must mean it's from Point of View.....but will have to watch the video of that episode to be sure since it's not in the "Memorable Remarks" section of the Episodes description here on rdanderson.com.
B

Monika
Posts: 281
Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:27 pm
Location: at Stralsund/ Northern Germany

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by Monika » Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:44 pm

bftlovesRDA wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:17 am
Hi, Monika - I don't recognize this quote either.

But your Hints must mean it's from Point of View.....but will have to watch the video of that episode to be sure since it's not in the "Memorable Remarks" section of the Episodes description here on rdanderson.com.
Hello B,
"Point of View" it´s right
Maybe the difficulty was due to my translation. Sorry

Dr. Carter: We just celebrated our first wedding anniversary..........you put out the candles, I switched off the oven.........so the table is still set with us.
Jack O´Neill: But the food is cold.

As far as my attempt to clarify everything.
Thanks for your understanding.

And now it´s your turn.
From Monika with love
"As long as I always think of you and wish me somethings which I think is unattainable, there is no reason to be hurt by others."

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 9257
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by bftlovesRDA » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:47 am

Monika wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 9:44 pm
bftlovesRDA wrote:
Tue Mar 31, 2020 6:17 am
Hi, Monika - I don't recognize this quote either.

But your Hints must mean it's from Point of View.....but will have to watch the video of that episode to be sure since it's not in the "Memorable Remarks" section of the Episodes description here on rdanderson.com.
Hello B,
"Point of View" it´s right
Maybe the difficulty was due to my translation. Sorry

Dr. Carter: We just celebrated our first wedding anniversary..........you put out the candles, I switched off the oven.........so the table is still set with us.
Jack O´Neill: But the food is cold.

As far as my attempt to clarify everything.
Thanks for your understanding.

And now it´s your turn.
From Monika with love
Hi, Monika - oh - thanks - glad I guessed right and now I do remember this quote from that episode. I just didn't find it in the "Memorable Remarks" section of that Stargate episode......but I know it is in that episode.

Ok, my next quote:

No. Give me a warning.


Good luck and have fun!
B

User avatar
Jack(s)
Posts: 3455
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:59 pm
Location: UK

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by Jack(s) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:19 am

sounds like protege
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 9257
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by bftlovesRDA » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:57 am

Yes, you got it right. (Prodigy) - right before Teal'c zats Jack.
B

User avatar
Jack(s)
Posts: 3455
Joined: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:59 pm
Location: UK

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by Jack(s) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:11 am

sugar, wrote it wrong again...

well, here comes the next one...

Wow... that's... ambitious.
"Dogs are my favorite people !!!"
"I've got to have fun or it's not worth it."
RDA

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 9257
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Guess the Stargate Quote

Post by bftlovesRDA » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:30 am

Jack(s) wrote:
Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:11 am
sugar, wrote it wrong again...

well, here comes the next one...

Wow... that's... ambitious.
:D No problem.....

Hmmm - Can you give a season? thank you.
B

Post Reply