Your favorite Stargate episode from every season

Caty

Re: Your favorite Stargate episode from every season

Post by Caty »

It's never too much, don't worry :D
I love this episode too.

By the way, in the old forum we had screencap-threads. Why don't we start a new one? I loved them :D
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

That's a good idea. I'll do that later tonight when I have access to some more screencaps.....thanks for the suggestion.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi Caty and others - later tonight I'll follow Caty's advice and start a screencaps thread. My plan is to have one under Stargate and to have one under MacGyver....unless we want to start a whole new independent topic - which is a very big "action." But, if you read this before later tonight, please give me your advice on this topic. Anybody can chime in.

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies. :D :?: :D
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Caty wrote:It's never too much, don't worry :D
I love this episode too.

By the way, in the old forum we had screencap-threads. Why don't we start a new one? I loved them :D

Thanks again for the suggestion - so I started a Stargate SG1 Screencap thread .....and I hope that will work. Am still trying to incorporate favorite episodes in that thread....so I will leave this one alone for awhile. (Started with A Hundred Days).

Hope this works but if people don't like it - hope they will just tell me so. :D :D :D
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

B, wow, AMAZING Screencaps, they're all WONDERFUL. And as Caty said, it's never too much, so you shouldn't worry about that, because as you know, we can never get enough of OUR MAN, so the more screencaps the better. And I agree a 100 percent, about making separate screencaps threads, one for Stargate SG-1 and one for MacGyver. I think it sounds great, as long as it is not too much trouble for you. And I love the ones from "A Hundred Days". One of my favorites. Looking forward to them.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

nicolemj@otenet.gr wrote:B, wow, AMAZING Screencaps, they're all WONDERFUL. And as Caty said, it's never too much, so you shouldn't worry about that, because as you know, we can never get enough of OUR MAN, so the more screencaps the better. And I agree a 100 percent, about making separate screencaps threads, one for Stargate SG-1 and one for MacGyver. I think it sounds great, as long as it is not too much trouble for you. And I love the ones from "A Hundred Days". One of my favorites. Looking forward to them.
Thanks, Nicole! So glad you like the screencaps - I enjoy posting them. You're right, we can NEVER get too much of OUR MAN!

I am very glad to do the Stargate screencaps thread but I am not sure I can do the MacGyver screencap thread. I am going to talk to some others who might want to do that project. If not, I will just do the Stargate screencap thread until I figure out how to do the MacGyver screencap thread.

I loved the ones from "A Hundred Days" too. ALL of them.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I've tallied up the "favorites" from this thread and this is what I came up with:

The following episodes received at least 2 or more "mentions" as favorites for a certain season:
  • S1 - Solitudes, Broca Divide, Hathor
    S2 - The Fifth Race, Message in a Bottle, 1969
    S3 - Point of View, A Hundred Days, Shades of Grey
    S4 - Window of Opportunity, Divide and Conquer
    S5 - Proving Ground, Meridian, Wormhole Xtreme
    S6 - Abyss, Paradise Lost
    S7 - Heroes, Fragile Balance, The Lost City, Zero Hour
    S8 - Moebius - Pt 1 and 2, Threads
I'll be doing screencaps over on the Stargate Screencap thread - from these episodes first (have already done Zero Hour, Shades of Grey, on this thread and A Hundred Days on the screencap thread.)

If anyone has a "special request" just let me know.
B
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

The 5th race, 2nd season
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Captainvale wrote:The 5th race, 2nd season
Truly a great episode!
B