Funny Facts

yolie
Posts: 1037
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2014 4:22 am
Location: sacramento california U.S.A.

Re: Funny Facts

Post by yolie » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:00 am

Thanks for that bit of update, so nice to learn the little tit bits and
really appreciate them. Thanks so much Kate R. :D

User avatar
mac_jack_fangirl
Posts: 1344
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Funny Facts

Post by mac_jack_fangirl » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:41 pm

KateR wrote:
mac_jack_fangirl wrote:okay, not sure if this is a funny fact or not but it got me thinking again (I've seen it before but never wrote here about it)

In the beginning scene of Fail Safe, there's a Bassett Hound dog tied to an RV. I know I've seen RDA in photos with one but that might have been before this time or is this his? I'm sure someone knows :D Just like in Chain Reaction where Kinsey's dog was his too.
The dog in the opening scene of Fail Safe is actually Michael Greenburg's dog Emaline. :)

Kate
Cool! Thanks for that :D
Image

User avatar
Anja
Posts: 1392
Joined: Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:58 am
Location: Vierhöfen, north of Germany

Re: Funny Facts

Post by Anja » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:59 pm

mac_jack_fangirl wrote:
KateR wrote:
mac_jack_fangirl wrote:okay, not sure if this is a funny fact or not but it got me thinking again (I've seen it before but never wrote here about it)

In the beginning scene of Fail Safe, there's a Bassett Hound dog tied to an RV. I know I've seen RDA in photos with one but that might have been before this time or is this his? I'm sure someone knows :D Just like in Chain Reaction where Kinsey's dog was his too.
The dog in the opening scene of Fail Safe is actually Michael Greenburg's dog Emaline. :)

Kate
Cool! Thanks for that :D

I think in the audio commentary they call the Bassett Hound a Beagle! Slightly confusing because it's definitely a Bassett.

ANJA :?:
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image

User avatar
mac_jack_fangirl
Posts: 1344
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Funny Facts

Post by mac_jack_fangirl » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:31 am

Watching Warrior again and I love it when Bra'tac is introducing himself and Jack just unclips his backpack and it hits the ground and everyone looks around and he's just like, "hey guys" :lol: :lol: I think there's something like this somewhere else but can't quite think this late at night.

Ha, and he also looks at another woman as they're walking to the camp... oh Jack :D

Image
Image

User avatar
bftlovesRDA
Posts: 4333
Joined: Fri Apr 04, 2014 10:03 pm
Location: Southeastern USA

Re: Funny Facts

Post by bftlovesRDA » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:17 pm

I love that little part of the scene too! As you say, so Jack! (I didn't see him looking at the other woman but I will look for that next time I see this episode.... :D :D :D )
B

User avatar
mac_jack_fangirl
Posts: 1344
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:03 am

Re: Funny Facts

Post by mac_jack_fangirl » Mon Aug 03, 2015 3:42 pm

This episode is full of some great lines and my favourite, of course, is Sam's demo with her P90. I think Jack is showing her off a little bit IMHO :D This is my Sam and this is why she's so great!
Image

Captainvale
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:50 am

Re: Funny Facts

Post by Captainvale » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:56 am

Season 3eps 1, Jack, sam and daniel going down the fake corridor that looks like stargate command, they open a door and the gold ship wall is there. Jack says something like "it's those cost cuttings again".

Rda's quips make it more fun to rewatch and try to catch these.

Captainvale
Posts: 89
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:50 am

Re: Funny Facts

Post by Captainvale » Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:13 pm

Joseph mallozzi's web blog on dark matter season 2 has this flash back to stargate
"Ah, this takes me back to the good old days on Stargate when dogs roamed the production offices, sitting in on story meetings, racing through the corridors and, occasionally, stealing Michael Shanks’ tuna sandwiches...."

Post Reply