Re: Funny Facts

Post by yolie »

Thanks for that bit of update, so nice to learn the little tit bits and
really appreciate them. Thanks so much Kate R. :D
mac_jack_fangirl

Post by mac_jack_fangirl »

KateR wrote:
mac_jack_fangirl wrote:okay, not sure if this is a funny fact or not but it got me thinking again (I've seen it before but never wrote here about it)

In the beginning scene of Fail Safe, there's a Bassett Hound dog tied to an RV. I know I've seen RDA in photos with one but that might have been before this time or is this his? I'm sure someone knows :D Just like in Chain Reaction where Kinsey's dog was his too.
The dog in the opening scene of Fail Safe is actually Michael Greenburg's dog Emaline. :)

Kate
Cool! Thanks for that :D
Anja

Post by Anja »

mac_jack_fangirl wrote:
KateR wrote:
mac_jack_fangirl wrote:okay, not sure if this is a funny fact or not but it got me thinking again (I've seen it before but never wrote here about it)

In the beginning scene of Fail Safe, there's a Bassett Hound dog tied to an RV. I know I've seen RDA in photos with one but that might have been before this time or is this his? I'm sure someone knows :D Just like in Chain Reaction where Kinsey's dog was his too.
The dog in the opening scene of Fail Safe is actually Michael Greenburg's dog Emaline. :)

Kate
Cool! Thanks for that :D

I think in the audio commentary they call the Bassett Hound a Beagle! Slightly confusing because it's definitely a Bassett.

ANJA :?:
ANJA
CARPE DIEM Image
mac_jack_fangirl

Watching Warrior again and I love it when Bra'tac is introducing himself and Jack just unclips his backpack and it hits the ground and everyone looks around and he's just like, "hey guys" :lol: :lol: I think there's something like this somewhere else but can't quite think this late at night.

Ha, and he also looks at another woman as they're walking to the camp... oh Jack :D

bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

I love that little part of the scene too! As you say, so Jack! (I didn't see him looking at the other woman but I will look for that next time I see this episode.... :D :D :D )
B
mac_jack_fangirl

This episode is full of some great lines and my favourite, of course, is Sam's demo with her P90. I think Jack is showing her off a little bit IMHO :D This is my Sam and this is why she's so great!
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Season 3eps 1, Jack, sam and daniel going down the fake corridor that looks like stargate command, they open a door and the gold ship wall is there. Jack says something like "it's those cost cuttings again".

Rda's quips make it more fun to rewatch and try to catch these.
Captainvale

Post by Captainvale »

Joseph mallozzi's web blog on dark matter season 2 has this flash back to stargate
"Ah, this takes me back to the good old days on Stargate when dogs roamed the production offices, sitting in on story meetings, racing through the corridors and, occasionally, stealing Michael Shanks’ tuna sandwiches...."