Screencaps from Stargate SG1

bftlovesRDA

Re: Screencaps from Stargate SG1

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Cronus is in battle with the original Teal'c and the duplicate Teal'c who says, as he kills Cronus, "for our father..."

B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

But that death of Cronus comes at a heavy price since duplicate Teal'c is also killed....

Meanwhile, Duplicate Carter is working to disconnect green crystals which will cause the doors to the paltec to close and lock, preventing the rest of Cronus' jaffa from entering and stopping the rescue.

But, like Teal'c, that rescue work claims the life of another of the duplicates - this time it's Sam who doesn't make it.

Original Jack mourns the loss of duplicate Carter....

And returns to see the last moments of duplicate Jack's life....

Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Fri Dec 05, 2014 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jack tells Darien to tell his people that Cronus, their false god, is dead and if they don't believe it to come and see for themselves.

Original Jack sees the death of his duplicate whose power pack has given out and his life is gone....and original Jack finally sees and says that the duplicate selves have been actually "real".

A good closing statement - from the Stargate section of this website - for Double Jeopardy....

"As the duplicate O'Neill and Carter provide cover, and Teal'c faces Cronus, each of the robot doubles gives his life in the deadly battle, but it is through their sacrifice that SG-1 succeeds in killing Cronus, capturing his pyramid ship, and freeing the planet once again."

THE END.
Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU B for the latest screencaps. They're fantastic, as always. Somehow, I had guessed in my mind that "Double Jeopardy" would be the next screencapped episode. We all wanted to see what happened with the duplicate SG-1 team. Generally, it was again a GREAT episode, although there's no happy ending. There were the funny moments, like when Jack and his duplicate are fighting like two little boys, and also the sad moments, when the duplicates lose their lives, one after the other, and the original Jack admits at the end, that they were very real, and probably they did not deserve to die. I also feel sad for Harlan that he will be all alone again on his planet. Though the character of Harlan is a bit of a trouble, on the other hand is very sweet and cute, and sometimes he gets on your nerves, like he did with Jack, and the next time you wanna help him and hug him. I don't know if I'm wrong, but he gives me that feeling. Anyway, the original SG-1 tried to help and did their best, jeopardizing their lives, but there comes a time that things do not turn out the way we want to. Of course, they killed Kronus, and gave the people there their freedom, that's the good thing, but they couldn't save their duplicates. Too bad, it would be nice if we saw them again in some of the next episodes.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Hi, Nicole. Good synopsis of the episode and, yes, I sort of gave a clue about what the next episode would be about at the end of the previous episode (Tin Man) - am glad you liked it - I liked it too!

Even though the "robots" were just that, robots, it WAS sad to see each of them lose their lives in this episode. But, as you say, Harlan was cute again....and the interchange between original Jack and duplicate Jack was funny!!!

I also liked the action sequences in this episode...something many of the previous episodes I've posted didn't have.

Again, very glad you enjoyed it and hope others do too. I am not sure when or what the next episode will be...but stay tuned! :D :D :D
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

Thanks for the screencaps of "Double Jeopardy". Like Nicole I bet with myself, this would be the next episode, from which you'll post the screencaps. ;)

And all you both wrote above is true, but ...
I always wondered, Harlan made the Robots and in "Tin Man" he made a second copy of Teal'c.
Can't he make new robots of SG1? He must have the mastercopy, right?
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Caty wrote:Thanks for the screencaps of "Double Jeopardy". Like Nicole I bet with myself, this would be the next episode, from which you'll post the screencaps. ;)

And all you both wrote above is true, but ...
I always wondered, Harlan made the Robots and in "Tin Man" he made a second copy of Teal'c.
Can't he make new robots of SG1? He must have the mastercopy, right?
Good question!!! I had not thought of that....but I would assume Harlan could do that...he said he had grown so accustomed to them being on his planet, he could not bare for them not to be there....so I know he would have wanted them to be made again. I guess we'll never know....

One thing I know, this was kind of sad when all the duplicates "died" but Harlan remained "cute and funny." Glad you enjoyed the episode! :D :D :D

The next episode is going to be from an earlier season again. Hope it will be ready by tomorrow.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

This episode is another "dark" one which makes parts of it difficult if not impossible to see...but will do the best I can. Broca Divide is the episode. Another good one early on in the series.

Thank you to Gateworld for the screenshots.

The malp probe to the planet shows a darkness that makes everyone uneasy about just what they will find there. This will be a joint mission with SG1 and a team of marines to "watch their backsides."

Jack: And, let me guess, this is our next mission.
Gen. Hammond: Right, Col. O'Neill
Jack: Thank you sir, I pride myself on my deductive reasoning skills...

B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

When they arrive on the planet, it is indeed dark - so dark they need and have night vision goggles. They hear movement around them but cannot see who it is....only to be attacked and beaten...

They see a female who appears different than the rest of the attackers...Carter wants to rescue her

All of a sudden, people in white appear and throw stones to disperse the other creatures....

B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

SG1 and the marines are led out of the dark side of the planet into the land of light - led by the people in white...and to their city of light.

The room where they are led has interesting interior design....two bulls...
Carter: I was going to decorate my house in this way but it didn't fit....

Jack and the others sit down with the people of the light - the untouched - to find out more about this planet.

B