Screencaps from Stargate SG1

bftlovesRDA

Re: Screencaps from Stargate SG1

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Jack to Harlan: Are our old bodies still here? If so, we want them back.

Harlan: (Reluctantly) - All right, I will show you.

Harlan shows them their original bodies - lying in pods with their mouths covered...but alive and well.

B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Harlan: I was going to let you (the originals) return through the Stargate to your home once I knew you (the duplicates) had adjusted to your new home here...

The original Jack is understanding what has happened...

Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

He (the original Jack) and his robot self have a conversation.....Jack tells Jack he is a security risk since he knows all the same codes and defenses that the original Jack knows. Duplicate Jack says, we will bury the gate - and don't think about sending a bomb through to take care of it. Original Jack protests - I am not thinking of that. Robot Jack: Yes you are....(and he's right).

Harlan calls out: Colonel O'Neill ! Both original Jack and robot Jack say at the same time: OH, for crying out loud....(Robot Jack - Let me take care of this...)

B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Harlan is now happy that the original SG1 team members are returning to their home while the robot members of the team are staying with him...because they are better...

Jack: Take care of yourselves. Remember to bury the gate after we are gone....(something the robot selves may or may not do - but that's another story).
Robot Jack: Have a good life.
Jack and team (the originals) return to the SGC and home at last.

THE END.
B
Caty

Post by Caty »

Great screencaps, B. Thanks.

From this episode I was torn apart.
Sometimes it was funny, especially the encounters Jack vs. Harlan. :lol:
On the other side, I feel really sorry for the artificial SG1 members. They lost everything except each other :cry:
"No matter how hard the past,
you can always begin again.
"

(Buddha)
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Caty wrote:Great screencaps, B. Thanks.

From this episode I was torn apart.
Sometimes it was funny, especially the encounters Jack vs. Harlan. :lol:
On the other side, I feel really sorry for the artificial SG1 members. They lost everything except each other :cry:
Totally agree with you, Caty. This episode makes me want to laugh and to cry. I laugh when Harlan says "Com-try-a" and Jack says, "Kum-bay-ah"..... :lol: :lol: :lol: But, like you, I want to "cry" when the "robot" SG1 team members are in the process of being left behind on the planet with Harlan.

All in all, a well done episode....how they filmed the "double" people is amazing.

And, one thing we know, the lives of the "duplicate" Sam, Jack, Daniel, and Teal'c do not end with this episode....so stay tuned! :D :D :D
B
nicolemj@otenet.gr

Post by nicolemj@otenet.gr »

THANK YOU B for the wonderful screencaps from "Tin Man". A really funny episode, but kind of little sad as well. It makes me laugh also, when Harlan is greeting the SG-1 team saying "Com-try-a" and Jack responds "Kum-bay-ah", and when Harlan corrects him, Jack says "whatever". And also at the end, when both Jack and his duplicate are standing side by side, and they hear Harlan calling them in a funny way, and they both respond at the same time "Oh, for crying out loud". I love this episode too, especially when remembering those scenes, but I also feel a little sorry for the duplicate SG-1 members having to stay behind on the planet with Harlan, especially when duplicate Jack says to the original Jack "Hey, it's my life too". A really nice episode, among all the others. And yes, it was amazing the way they made the duplicate characters appearing at the same time with the original ones. We appreciate your work B. Thank you for posting.
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Thanks, Nicole, for your comments and you are very welcome for the posting of the screencaps episodes. It means a lot that they are appreciated.

As indicated in the previous ending of "Tin Man" - we haven't heard the last of Harlan and the duplicate SG1 Team members.....there is the episode "Double Jeopardy" and that's the next episode I'll be posting.

Thank you again to Gateworld.net for these wonderful screencaps.

There will be narration in this episode because it can be a little confusing....so hopefully it will be clear enough.

Here goes:

SG1 (is it the duplicates or the original team members? Only time will tell)..... arrives on the planet Juna...only to find out they have been to this planet before.

The enemy is there too....

Along with Darian who recognizes the SG1 team members and accuses them of coming and leading a rebellion against their "gods" only to have Cronus show up with his ship and enslave the people again...

B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Daniel, Sam, and Teal'c are taken captive while Jack escapes capture ..... for now.

At Darian's home, his wife indicates someone else has arrived before her husband...

B
bftlovesRDA

Post by bftlovesRDA »

Darien asks Jack to not harm his wife...Jack: I'm not going to hurt either one of you.

Jack tells them to close their eyes - close your eyes, please.....

Meanwhile back with the captive team members, Cronus has arrived from his ship...and trouble is coming...

And Jack has found his way into the presence of Cronus, unbeknownst to the dastardly Goa'uld...

Last edited by bftlovesRDA on Fri Dec 05, 2014 6:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B